COMPLETED CG Protect Deliveries for Neomedical Industries (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Haithis
Station: Crippen Port (Coriolis starport, large pads available, 558 Ls from main star, 116.58 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
Time limit: 9th September 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Neomedical Industries has requested deliveries to produce onionhead gamma strain for Alliance and independent systems.
The new variant of the popular psychedelic drug is currently sold in a handful of independent systems by the Kumo Crew syndicate. The IHO has confirmed that the product does have many medical applications.
Olwyn Kendrick, CEO of Neomedical Industries, outlined the initiative:
Our goal is to gather sufficient resources for the manufacture of onionhead gamma strain as a medicinal treatment. Target markets will include both independent and Alliance systems, should enough commodities be delivered.”
Security experts have advised that criminal elements may try to disrupt this project. Therefore we are offering bounty vouchers on all wanted ships to protect these deliveries. Reimbursements will be arranged by our corporate partner, Haithis Purple Dynamic Group.
To help protect Neomedical Industries's initiative, hand in Bounty Vouchers at Crippen Port in the Haithis system.
As well as credits, the following rewards are on offer:
  • The top 75% of contributors will receive the Onionhead 1 decal.
  • The top 50% of contributors will also receive the Onionhead 2 decal.
  • The top 25% of contributors will also receive the Onionhead 3 decal.
  • The top 10% of contributors will also receive the Cobra Mk III Onionhead skin.
The campaign begins on the 2nd of September 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Crippen Port in the Haithis system. Only Bounty Vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Crippen Port is at planet 1
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Manufactured), Social Space
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with "reasonable" super cruise distances, others are available):
    • Otiman Landing in LTT 6710 (Outpost, S/M pads only, 7.07Ly, 1,107 Ls) - System also has planetary bases
    • Evans Terminal in BD-17 4631 (Outpost, S/M pads only, 10.76 Ly, 787 Ls) - System also has planetary bases
    • Onufriyenko Hub in Yarruci (Ocellus starport, S/M/L pads, 14.57 Ly, 5,342 Ls) - System also has planetary bases and outposts
Latest status
Last updated: 9 September 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 34,269,573,292 Credits earned
Contributors:
Reward Tier: 2/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 64,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 40,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 100%:
400,000 CR

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, where's the bounty hunting here? There's no rings/RES in Haithis. Does anyone see a CNB, because I don't (I restarted the game and launcher at 1350 UTC. PC, Steam, EDO). Haithis Purple Dynamic Group is not present in ANY other system.

• Yellow Lagoon Plantation does not appear to spawn scenarios, unless waiting 6 minutes wasn't long enough. It's lawless, so you'd need a KWS anyway.
  • Tor-426 does not appear to spawn scenarios either
  • Feynman Foundation does not appear to spawn scenarios
  • Stellar Transmittal Systems does not appear to spawn scenarios. Also lawless
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
POI pirate kill missions from these systems...

Dhodia120Independent377,127E: Edmund Mahon6.90 ly
LTT 671070Federation102,186E: Edmund Mahon7.07 ly
Picunche140Federation771,200,555C: Edmund Mahon9.15 ly
Djabugandji10Independent3,259,629E: Edmund Mahon9.17 ly
Will generate target missions for this CG... but your reputation may need to be raised first and wars will remove other missions as well... And you need to confirm system target is Haithis other systems with in 10lys can be offered that don't count for CG...

Last edited:

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Decals

Onionhead1
Q9Ew6WU.png

Onionhead2
7xO48HG.png

Onionhead3
IuVn4y0.png

Onionhead paintjob for Cobra MkIII
B3TVlBH.png

Alrighty, where's the bounty hunting here? There's no rings/RES in Haithis. Does anyone see a CNB, because I don't (I restarted the game and launcher at 1350 UTC. PC, Steam, EDO). Haithis Purple Dynamic Group is not present in ANY other system.

• Yellow Lagoon Plantation does not appear to spawn scenarios, unless waiting 6 minutes wasn't long enough. It's lawless, so you'd need a KWS anyway.
I am no longer surprised by this. I am, however, baffled how the team seems to bug this kind of thing up with such frequency. Does anyone check a system before assigning a BH CG to it? I certainly doesn't seem so.

For basic participation just do the cargo CG in a ship that can kill the NPCs that will interdict you enroute to the station. Me being stupid of course cashed in the millon from the T10 kill on my first run before signing up....

Dear god how hard is it to put pirates in a "kill the pirates" CG system?
Does nobody even do the most basic of tests to ensure that the CG isn't completely stupid and broken before pooping it onto the live servers?
Not saying FDev are amateurs, but this is hardly a new problem and they're just embarassing themselves with ongoing incompetence.

Last edited:
all i'm getting is orange sidewinder when going into super cruise. i'll try again tomorrow i guess

Current Progress:Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 1,299,225,022 Credits earned
Contributors: 401
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%: ?? CR

So that’s really it for finding targets for this CG? Go to neighboring systems and take pirate kill missions in the CG system?

“I can’t believe it” would normally go here, but yes I can believe it.

There is a Nav Beacon wher you can find combat, but mostly small ships with some mediums rarely, with full of authority vessels.
A bit better option is to take source missions and then kill the spawning interdictor Anacondas.
And Boom is pending, so control faction space installations and TOR426 will spawn scenarios tomorrow (hope).

I agree with Cmdr Numa - Anaconda fitted for max cargo and full combat. Get required cargo close by (1 jump) then, on returning in Haithis system, just cruise until you get interdicted or if you dont or cant wait, FSD to 'Weapons Fire' spot in nav menu, exit cruise, and wait to be attacked - about 5km from spot.
Get both CGs in each 20 min trip!!!
(Look out for FDL or stronger tho unless you are really confident at combat)

EDIT: suggested correction - do them the other way round (Weapons fire 1st for bounty, THEN go and collect cargo for CG), I just got attacked by all pirates in Weapons Fire spot as I had full cargo - lost ship and cargo. With an empty cargo hold you are free to select targets and you also have time for police help to arrive before you select next target.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom