COMPLETED CG Protect Deliveries for Neomedical Industries (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Bring your KWS for Weapons fire instance... they can be lawless as over 4 factions can be fighting normally in these...
And if the installation is present, don't shoot it..

Edit = Theres a hidden installation in the CG system very close to the nav beacon it won't show on nav panel, only when you enter the weapons fire instance..
So you're saying there's a permanent Weapons Fire with an installation near the Nav Beacon? Can you define "very close" please?

1630766086690.png

So you're saying there's a permanent Weapons Fire with an installation near the Nav Beacon? Can you define "very close" please?

View attachment 260858
Turn landable planets and moons back on... then those others are not nearest the Nav beacon there in orbits of near planets...
You want the weapons fire that is not orbiting any planet but orbits the sun only at 501ls from nav beacon

Last edited:
Headed to a random weapons fire earlier with some mission cargo onboard and a KWS and let the pirates come to me.

2 hours later I cashed in over 24mil of eligible bonds (after my SLF pilots cut) for the CG which got me comfortably into the top 10%.

With the low participation and lack of resource sites I'd imagine one more session like this would be plenty to secure that spot and the free paint jobs.

Not the greatest paying CG ever (be lucky to hit tier 2) but much faster than the trade alternative if you're just after the PJ/decals.

Just got my KWS - does it improve the bounty?
KWS is the ONLY way to get bounty payments in a Lawless region of space.. No KWS use in lawless areas and then you get zero bounties on kills..
In a region controlled by the Cg faction you get bounty with out it and then the KWS adds extra but in Lawless weapon fire, you require a KWS or you get zero on Kills...

I picked up a pirate kill mission (10 ships) from Crippen Station, just so I could make a contribution and help other pilots (not feeling this CG).

After completing the mission (and if I recall correctly, picking up bounties), I checked my mission status to find that I'd earned nothing. So, just to be safe, I put a KWS in my pretty maxed out Vulture, and made sure to scan all my targets (7 ships) for the next mission. Still nothing, and I mixed authority contact with combat bonds contact to be extra safe.

Seems something weird is going on, if missions to kill ships taken at Crippen aren't counting for anything.

I picked up a pirate kill mission (10 ships) from Crippen Station, just so I could make a contribution and help other pilots (not feeling this CG).

After completing the mission (and if I recall correctly, picking up bounties), I checked my mission status to find that I'd earned nothing. So, just to be safe, I put a KWS in my pretty maxed out Vulture, and made sure to scan all my targets (7 ships) for the next mission. Still nothing, and I mixed authority contact with combat bonds contact to be extra safe.

Seems something weird is going on, if missions to kill ships taken at Crippen aren't counting for anything.
You need to read the mission correctly targets in Other systems not controlled by the CG faction will 100% fail to generate bounties as the CG faction has no legal power there, the controlling faction of the mission target system does there not the CG faction. so the kill has no bounty value for the CG...
KWS bounties are RNG so finding this CG faction targets out side there home system are RNG...

This CG running faction has no other controlled systems...

Heading to 'Weapons fire' certainly got me on the board. Guess that's mission accomplished, since I've delivered HE Suits and Robotics.

You need to get MM targeting Haithis, Graphite has kindly linked a cpl on page 1.

Nothing weird going on 😀

Last edited:
Done 30000t of hauling, done 35 million in bounties, I guess I'm done with both CGs. Maybe I'll need another bounty hunting run before they end.

Its hit tier 1 so its complete, you will get items when it ends now...
Also bonus pay is extremely high for tier 1 bounty hunting event...
20mill for top 10%...

Current Progress:Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 10,745,603,183 Credits earned
Contributors: 1,143
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 32,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 200,000 CR
And yes only 114 peps get the cobra pj.

Hi boys & girls...had a bit of break for a while but the allure of free onion head swag brought me back.

Can confirm everything GraphiteGB has said about missions from nearby systems and the scenarios spawning at the Megaship.

Using a combination of the two I’ve racked up a nice 140 million over the weekend.
17A81BF0-2191-47AA-8A0F-C7B1091BD11F.jpeg

Fly Safe, Shoot Pirates o7

Its hit tier 1 so its complete, you will get items when it ends now...
Also bonus pay is extremely high for tier 1 bounty hunting event...
20mill for top 10%...

Current Progress:Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 10,745,603,183 Credits earned
Contributors: 1,143
Reward Tier: 1/5
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 32,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 20,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 200,000 CR
And yes only 114 peps get the cobra pj.
I noticed the relatively high payoff too. Seems fair though. You can make far more money on the trade alone than on the bounty hunting while doing it. So that balances it out maybe ?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom