COMPLETED CG Protect the Alliance's expansion into the Coalsack Nebula from Thargoid attack (AX Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It would be very nice if game had a CQC decal for your main game ships & ARX as an incentive (which we currently don't get for CQC at all). And, at my point of view, CQC isn't so popular cause it has very low credit payout.

no, but I hope tiket will do the trick

1605911749346.png

--------------------------------------------- ☝

Yes, but that same text was also for the trade CG, who already have the FSD. Considering both CGs finished around the same time, there's no reason to have such a discrepancy.
Have you seen confirmation that the trade CG participants in the 75% bracket have gotten the bonus? With so many "I got mine" posts all over a number of threads , and almost no one mentioning their achievement bracket, it's hard to get a sense of who's gotten what.

I haven't the foggiest what process FDev is using to fulfill the bonuses but the expanded reward range may be tossing a few monkey wrenches into the gears.

Have you seen confirmation that the trade CG participants in the 75% bracket have gotten the bonus? With so many "I got mine" posts all over a number of threads , and almost no one mentioning their achievement bracket, it's hard to get a sense of who's gotten what.
As far as I'm concerned, yes, it's confirmed people who did the trade CG have theirs.

i am yet to see any posts from people who did the trade CG saying they didn't get an FSD, and everyone who had mentioned doing both CGs have only got one FSD.

Tl;dr, i have seen lots of evidence the trade cg reward has been distributed, and nothing to suggest it hasn't.

So yes, trade CG has been distributed as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't the foggiest what process FDev is using to fulfill the bonuses but the expanded reward range may be tossing a few monkey wrenches into the gears.
I was in the top 50% of the trade CG and have received and transferred my FSD to the bubble, I was just outside the top 100% in the AX CG and have probably missed out on that FSD.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom