COMPLETED CG Protect the Empire's capital ship production from piracy in the Mandh system ((Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
And we are behind again by a lot more 79 vs 81% over night feds pulled away
This may finish early any way... so if your sitting on a FC you may not want to sit for much longer... feds may be done by the end of today...
Tomorrow will see these bounty CG completed early but this is my last day as normal...

Last edited:
its over feds first past the post empires second any bounties left wont count for CG you should have handed them in allready...

Final standings so mods can alter first post with out having to load game... @Flossy..

EoLZVzbXUAEO4B9

I missed getting my last 4mil of bounties in, I saw us closing in on the complete, so left the Hazres early to get back and book them in, sadly as I checked quickly while in SC back to the station I saw we had finished. However, an NPC pirate decided that moment to pull me out of SC, so he got all my anger in one go :). Fantastic to see how quickly that last 100 mil went in.

EDIT - oh and top 25% :) very happy with that, now back to cargo.

OMG, missed it
I mean i missed top 10... Have 180 millions bounties undelivered. :)

I still managed to deliver enough for top 25%, but... damn
My commiserations, but you really should have been handing them in every 10 million I mean I know they were safe from loss but they weren't counting.

My commiserations, but you really should have been handing them in every 10 million I mean I know they were safe from loss but they weren't counting.

It went really fast in the last 45-60 minutes.
And that was not even the worst part, which was the other account totally missing the feds bounties CG by less than 5 minutes, about 30 millions went down the drain

Again, daaamn

Decals take up to Thursday…

Ha Ha, youve done it now! We will all now blame you on Friday, get ready for the thread :)

It went really fast in the last 45-60 minutes.

Judging by the near misses above I can see why. I popped over at 36bn as could see it was gonna happen soon but didnt get the chance to do much combat so Decal for the trade it is which should be 'banked' already.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom