COMPLETED CG Protect the Empire's capital ship production from piracy in the Mandh system ((Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You can probably earn way more money (and engineering mats) by going to Quechua and/or HIP 12716 and grabbing (stack) massacre missions against HIP 13841 CRIMSON ORGANISATION faction in HIP 13841 system, go hunting in HAZRES near first ringed planet (~7ls from the star) and just play as normal killing all pirates - you will be completing missions in the meantime. Note that you will definitely need KWS to maximize profits here and to get more CG worthy bounties.

Note: Assassination missions might be waste of time - your choice, personally I would only take them if they offer mats you need.
Warning: When hunting only in pirate signal sources it will complete missions faster but will give you significantly less bounty money for CG, go to HAZRES.

Saisiyat => Sak Manka
Potriambunn => LHS 1391
Chapsugai => NLTT 9447 (not recommended as it's a huge system, signal sources will spawn far away, also HAZRES is 6k ls away)

https://edtools.cc/pve this tool is great.

Last edited:
Telliya is a good bounty hunting system and it is controlled by Atremis Corp. It has several HAZ-RES locations and a Compromised Navigation Beacons and Artemis Corporation is the main faction there. Do Imperial bounties count as well or just Atremis Corp ones?

Another trick, if you have a large Bounty Hunting armed Ship like an Federal Corvette, Annaconda, or perhaps even a Imperial Cutter is just load up on Building Fabricators and let the pirates come to you. That is what I have done. One as soon as I entered the system then when I got to the station I moved away from it to about 9-10km out, and waited a couple of minutes for another to appear. I found if you do this you must destroy their Frame Shift Drive first to stop them jumping out. Taking out the power plant on a large ship does not seem to disable them these days.

Last edited:
Poor Feds, Labour of Parutis is present in only one system. Looks like they are the Christmas Turkey, well stuffed, for this Bounty Hunting CG with only the one system to hunt in.

Poor Feds, Labour of Parutis is present in only one system. Looks like they are the Christmas Turkey, well stuffed, for this Bounty Hunting CG with only the one system to hunt in.
Actually, in a way, they have better setup because there is one system that gives massacre missions to CG system - meaning all bounties count towards CG.

Last edited:
Every kill over 32 min session... In Game Time is shown at the top each time...
No rest in this haz res... lol All go go go... 22 kills

Last edited:
Taking out the power plant on a large ship does not seem to disable them these days.

Takes the PP down to about 40% now I think from reading the forums, so they still get 40% power, hence the firing back etc But any hit on the PP has a small chance of blowing it up apparently, seems to work on Condas they can blow with 40% hull but rare and I havent personally seen it happen yet on other ships.

But yeah, I go for the FSD first as well as they try and jump at 10% hull I think and theres nothing more annoying :)

In my experience power plant explosions are an effective way to take out T9s, cutters and vultures in CZs. I love boosting my mamba through the explosion. :cool:

Telliya is a good bounty hunting system and it is controlled by Atremis Corp. It has several HAZ-RES locations and a Compromised Navigation Beacons and Artemis Corporation is the main faction there. Do Imperial bounties count as well or just Atremis Corp ones?

That is the right spot. Just paired with a cmdr met at cnb, did 12 mil in one hour.

Update: I was quite suprised seen that 12 mil, but looks like bounty system rewards upgrade is live. You may be surprised that bounty rewards under transactions tab are much greater than what was stated on your main screen!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmSEuPsp48Y

Last edited:
The latter I think (after the CG). They told 2 weeks between the two balancings.
Looks like they went back to the original plan announced in first live stream after all. Bounties are increasing today get killing those wanted targets for the bonus and CG points..

You realy might want to adjust combat build to include KWS if you have not. it's going to give you nearly half the bounty vouchers as a top up over those for the CG only...
EoFi8y0W8AIaUIP

EoFi9NTXEAQ3Zsw

EoFi9omW8AEdVUl

Lets just wait for the "but I was only able to play the weekend" posts to start..

Last edited:
Lets just wait for the "but I was only able to play the weekend" posts to start..

But I was only able to start yesterday and only for a few hours. 4 runs, 2K goods delivered and 3m in bounties :) And soon Ill help the Imperial side as well....

Thought Feds were gonna finish first and then Id switch to Imps, youre making a game of it thats for sure. Im gonna 'bank' the Feds after one more run and come over and help you people for about the same and then see which needs help to complete. Hope you have better gankers, the ones in Parutis are just annoying, seriously thinking of blocking anyone who doesnt chat and cant kill me, thats just boring for me, like the Navy NPCs, so why dont I just block them?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom