COMPLETED CG Protect the Kumo Crew's Initiative (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
tl;dr of this is that the CG is broken. Bounty Vouchers are not being registered as contribution.
Just your set up...

20,440,322,081 handed in... that over 20 bill... have been haned in for the Kumo Crew council faction that ordered the bounty CG at the single station, no other faction did so no other bounties are needed and are just bonus money...

Last edited:
Just your set up...

20,440,322,081 handed in... that over 20 bill... have been haned in for the Kumo Crew council faction that ordered the bounty CG at the single station, no other faction did so no other bounties are needed and are just bonus money...
Well, at least it works for some people. I'll be moving on then.

I don't usually go for anything beyond black/grey on my ships, but for this CG I figured I'd redecorate and sally forth in the Onionhead Disco Barge 😎

onionhead-disco-barge.png

I figure that if I saw that ship, I'd want to kill the person flying it, so hopefully the pirates will feel the same way :D

Chiming in as another person that the CG isn't working for. Me and 2 buddies earned 14mil in bounties, went to Kumo City to sign up for the CG and then cash in, and nothing we cashed in counted as a CG contribution.

The cynic in me wants to say that FDev is crippling CGs for a growing subset of the player base so that CGs can be killed off again. It's been a coinflip since Odyssey came out to see if we could sign up for CGs within Odyssey. And even if you sign up, the UI is still incorrect (eg. bonds, regardless of the CG). But hey, glad it's working for some people.

I think another issue on this CG is that the target is set so absurdly high (240 trillion credits) that it is limping along below Tier 1 and will likely never get much higher than that despite pretty significant contributions.

Edit: My bad! 240 BILLION. Rather low actually.. Sorry.. my error!!

Last edited:
I think another issue on this CG is that the target is set so absurdly high (240 trillion credits) that it is limping along below Tier 1 and will likely never get much higher than that despite pretty significant contributions.
Lack of players is making the target for tier 1 hard not impossible...
Other non Drug related bounty CGs reached tier 1 easy due to way higher player count...

Contributors
Contributions
224,750,739,386/1,280,000,000,000 (17%)

Contributors
Contributions
590,355,643,989/1,280,000,000,000 (46%)

Contributors
Contributions
725,194,270,691/1,280,000,000,000 (56%)

A drug based CG has low turn out... CGs can fail just ask the feds... the cargo CG is also doing very bad as well...
Bounty in defence of a drug production CG has only got a 5th of the players so far...
Contributors
Contributions
28,369,731,063/240,000,000,000 (11%)
It s not over yet still got till Thursday 6am to get more players..

Yeah, but if you look at the targets for the other CG's, they are in the 1.28 TRILLION credit range. The current one is 240 Trillion.

My bad! 240 Billion as pointed out below. So, yeah... just low participation.

Last edited:
Tier 1 for the BH part of the CG was reached at 30 billion (as expected from the progress bar in the Horizons UI, which indicates 1/8, 1/8, 1/4, 1/4, 1/4 for the 5 tiers)

The rewards are a little higher than the recent combat bonds CGs, but as there's zero chance of reaching Tier 2, and the BH part of the CG doesn't even have an in-game reward other than credits, you'd have to assume people will now head off to do more profitable things elsewhere?

I've enjoyed testing out some ammo-less builds with my new Corvette, but I'm probably done with the CG now.

Tier one completed low bonus pay insured as extra to the KWS bonus...
There is no anarchy faction in this system so stacking missions was not possible...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom