Powerplay Faction: Zemina Torval Protectores Zemina Nostri Cycle 24 **Daily Update**

This is the proposal of PZN for to Prepare, Expand and Fortify this cycle.

Disclaimer, PZN strategy proposal is not related to the reddit Torvalstrategyteam

Formal notice while PZN is not the enforcer of rules of Frontier we discourage to go against the Eula of Frontier,
and to use macro's for powerplay, combat log or using exploits/hacks,
while it is up to you to do this when you are independent it is not when you applied for membership and you agreed to our rules.

For basic explanation about strategy chosen for this cycle, https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=199370

Preparation

• Nothing jet

PZN discourage prepping NOVAS(Scrap request) Why? because it is a attack on Denton Patreus our ally
PZN discourage prepping YIMANBIN(Scrap request) Why?
because it is a income los system of -8 CC and when fortified of cancelled -29 CC

Expansion

• ​HIP 107936

it is not a great system but there is nothing better left anymore around 80LY the best are to far away for us and this system is still better then

• GL 606. 1B
  • LTT 8517
  • Secoya
  • Kamocan

It will give us a net-income when fortified or canceled of 6,34CC
When fortified and no opposition net-income will be 31,34 CC
I say we take it.

Fortifying

When i look at our results we working hard together the last days!!

Dont fortify above 100% that have no point and it is a waste of your efforts!!

Last day of the cycle we focus us today to finish the systems in orange

SystemLY from HQPercentageRest fortifyingNotes
Hariongori90,08100%Fortified!
Kalana106,79100%Fortified!
HIP 10701070,88100%Fortified!
Ehecatl42,88100%Fortified!
Xuanduna62,81100%Fortified!
Orang42,18100%Fortified!
Regira57,61100%Fortified!
Apurui68,96100%Fortified!
Missiture75100%Cancelled!Undermined!!
LFT 3741,89100%Fortified!
HIP 9862159,61100%Fortified!
Hip 10859873,7682%1215
Kaliki80,13100%Fortified!
Shinigami57,91100%Fortified!
Wolfberg86,88100%Fortified!
LFT 7826,63100%Fortified!
Rati Irtii72,020%6712
GL 606. 1B47,815%5391
LTT 851757,34100%Fortified!
Total89%13318

Last edited:
I see you say discourage Novas, but why not go after that whole cluster? Really it is a solid block of green dots with profitable outputs. I'm a newbie, but it looks rich there, and I see we aren't operating at a profit right now...

wbtKL.jpg

I have described the reason. so you question have no point,
Questions to you

1. are you pledged to Zemina Torval?
2. is this your in-game cmdr name

I see you say discourage Novas, but why not go after that whole cluster? Really it is a solid block of green dots with profitable outputs. I'm a newbie, but it looks rich there, and I see we aren't operating at a profit right now...

http://snag.gy/wbtKL.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind confirmation that my question has no point.

My in game name is Asemili and I am pledged to Zemina Torval.

At the moment Kaliki, Misisture, HIP 108598, HIP 107010, Xuanduna, HIP 98621 and Regira are not fortified.

All of these are worth 100+ and cost a total of about 12.5k. Our daily wednesday average is roughly that amount. We need to spend those commodities on fortifying these 7 systems.

I disencourage focus on Wolfberg, Rati Irtii, GL 606. 1B and LTT 8517 for this reason. When our resources are scarce we should not waste them on systems with low value.

You can discourage it but this fortification plan is based on the 137907 merits used for fortification last cycle, and is explained highest systems first.
Jemy I don't going to start a discussion on this forum while you neglect that on our Trello.

Last edited:
There is no discussion on Trello I am aware of or that I can see. I can explain the estimate there if you like.

Yes that is what I mean you don't discuss your strategy with us on Trello,
There fore PZN goes a different direction then the independent Torvalstrategyteam
You did not take Kalana in your strategy while it is a good system to keep now we have it

Last edited:
Yes that is what I mean you don't discuss your strategy with us on Trello,
There fore PZN goes a different direction then the independent Torvalstrategyteam
You did not take Kalana in your strategy while it is a good system to keep now we have it

No clue what you talk about. You personally founded Torval Strategy Team as a subsidiary of Protectores Zemina Nostri and you know the reasons why the Reddit strategy wasn't changed during cycle 23-24. The foundation behind the fortification plan was put forth and discussed on INARA and have been documented on Trello.

Last edited:
I have not seen a discussion on Inara and Trello for cycle 24 only a message that you resigned cycle 23

I founded a PZN strategy team, not a subsidiary of PZN.
but you free to PM me and to discus it

Last edited:
I have not seen a discussion on Inara and Trello for cycle 24

The design for the plan was developed on Inara back in Cycle 10-15. Not much have changed since.

a message that you resigned cycle 23

I resigned some duties during cycle 23 (preparations and expansions).

I founded a PZN strategy team, not a subsidiary of PZN.

That's the group I am in. If I am not I have not been informed.

but you free to PM me and to discus it

Sure.

Top Bottom