Protest against Wreaken

Well if you and others were to engage in such activities there would be little I could do to stop you. This protest has drawn a lot of attention, and for every few peaceful protesters there is a violent and fanatical one among them. At this point in time, considering the number of pilots involved, I wouldn't be surprised if such attacks have already started. Of course I would never officially endorse such activities. At this point the movement is out of my hands. Now statistics and human nature will push this cause in the direction it needs to go. ;)

Well if you and others were to engage in such activities there would be little I could do to stop you. This protest has drawn a lot of attention, and for every few peaceful protesters there is a violent and fanatical one among them. At this point in time, considering the number of pilots involved, I wouldn't be surprised if such attacks have already started. Of course I would never officially endorse such activities. At this point the movement is out of my hands. Now statistics and human nature will push this cause in the direction it needs to go. ;)

To be honest, I'm having second thoughts, just noticed the Wreaken Defense Force apparently has a fleet of "Federal Cutters", sounds like a fearsome ship ;)

xCsxbZp.jpg

Am about to make my way to Ega to see if Wreaken would give a permit to the Col 70 Sector. May swing by Zearla to see any potential construction sites.

currently no ive been allied and running missions solid for 2 weeks , allied and everything i could think of , if they are giving permits out it wont be until col 70 is unlocked

- - - Updated - - -

pictures as proof please :)

It has only been a day, I don't expect them to give in to my demands so quickly, these things take time. For now I await a public statement from them declaring whether or not they will relinquish the permits or continue to remain in opposition to humanities best interests.

[I wouldn't expect permits until 2.3 at the earliest, it may take longer depending on what FDev has planned, they have definitely taken notice of our actions however]

- - - Updated - - -

pictures as proof please :)
Pictures of what?

It has only been a day, I don't expect them to give in to my demands so quickly, these things take time. For now I await a public statement from them declaring whether or not they will relinquish the permits or continue to remain in opposition to humanities best interests.

[I wouldn't expect permits until 2.3 at the earliest, it may take longer depending on what FDev has planned, they have definitely taken notice of our actions however]

- - - Updated - - -

Pictures of what?

Pictures of the glorious protest outside their HQ

Some sort of journalist / galnet coverage, mass media publications, galactic twitter feeds stuff like that

Last edited:
Well I didn't take pictures the other day and I can't exactly go back in time and make some. As for Galnet coverage, that usually takes a while.
[DJTruthsayer did stream it on twitch though, I don't know if he keeps video logs or not, maybe ask him?
And while I don't have ingame "proof" how's this?]
Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:
So far the col 70 permit sector is locked in the beta 1 of 2.3 and wreaken isnt giving out permits so the opening to col 70 could be elsewhere.

So today while docked at Sol I noticed a new herald by some no-name reporter "John Agglesworth". It would seem a group of people have decided to take my cause a bit further than I intended. I would just like to go on the record and say I have no affiliation with this group whatsoever and I will not endorse these kinds of activities.

Herald.jpg

So today while docked at Sol I noticed a new herald by some no-name reporter "John Agglesworth". It would seem a group of people have decided to take my cause a bit further than I intended. I would just like to go on the record and say I have no affiliation with this group whatsoever and I will not endorse these kinds of activities.

View attachment 115377
This does not look like a CMDR-submitted article. Any article submitted to Galnet by a CMDR will be headlined as 'Freelance Report' and have the attribution CMDR <CMDR name> at the end. This would therefore appear to be an internal storyline. Are there any records of other articles that are kept in searchable form somewhere? I sometimes wonder if particular named journalists are really pushing an agenda (e.g. Fed, Imperial, Alliance, Independent etc.).
Is there any actual activity in the Ega system that corresponds to these actions? If so, perhaps some of the ships doing the attacking are really criminals - take a KWS with you if you go looking? Perhaps MASS will show up as a minor faction allegiance?

[[It does have freelance report and a name, i just couldn't fit that into the picture without taking multiple screenshots. However a player has informed me that they will be making this group on INARA in the near future and will start recruiting.]]

Those that hide in the shadows will always appear when light is shone upon them. Many in humanity's past have given their lives to reveal the truths hiding in the dark. You lead a noble cause CMDR. You have my support. 07

Your protest is well chosen. I cannot actively support you in your action as I am currently far from home, so this message of support and shared outrage will have to suffice. Good luck o7

Due to new information I have received I will be making an announcement in Zearla sometime this weekend regarding the expansion of the protest. Stay tuned for more information.

The announcement will occur four and a half hours from now at perga port in the Zearla system. I will be remaining in the system for a short while to meet new faces and answer questions before my duties take me elsewhere. The announcement will be reiterated on this comms channel for those who can't make it, so keep an eye out. Fly safe commanders.

Last edited:
*Incoming Transmission*

"Thus far our efforts in this protest have been primarily focused in the Zearla and Ega systems. However my sources have finally finished verifying some information for me and I am pleased to announce we will now be expanding our zone of operations to include the Hodack and Quator systems as well.

As such I hereby implore all those with permits to Hodack to focus your attention there. Those of you who are capable of protecting yourselves against pirates, I would direct your attention to Quator, as it is full of them. For everyone else please remain focused on occupying landing pads in Ega and Zearla.

In addition, for those of you who wish to take a more active role in this campaign, as well as line your pockets with a few extra credits, I would request you head to Sorbago and assist Mastopolos Mining Inc. in any way you can. Mastopolos is Wreaken's direct competitor, and if we can convince people to purchase their ore requirements from Mastopolos instead of Wreaken, perhaps Wreaken will start listening to the galaxy at large. After all, if they wont work with us, why should we work with them?"

*incoming wide band transmission*
[video=youtube;PmVzW2ClZhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmVzW2ClZhE[/video]
Attention, citizens of the Federation, Empire, Alliance, Colonia, and independent citizens across the galaxy. We are the Movement Against Secret Syndicates, MASS, and what happened to Wreaken was just the beginning.

Organizations like Wreaken have hid vital discoveries from the public, and may have tampered with numerous activities within the systems. They may also have tampered with a discovery of a lifetime. Companies like sirius are only interested in one thing, credits, and whatever is in col 70, they’re interested in enough to have wreaken be a shell company for them, and have them do all the dirty work.

Let it be known that syndicates like these are only in it for there own gain, they have NO interest in you! They have NO interest in the lives they ruin! They don’t care what they destroy! All they care about are their wallets, and fattening them up! The people of MASS have had enough with them. We’ve had lives lost due to organizations like Sirius, lives ruined, homes lost, families torn apart, and we are here to say enough is enough! We are saying no! We’re not letting you get away with everything you’ve done to us! We are fighting back, and we will not have our loved ones tossed away like they are expendable assets because they were ‘at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and they needed to ‘not take any risks!’. Well guess what Sirius, you’re not safe, no organization that treats hard working citizens like expendable lab rats will be safe!

Let it be known, that Wreaken was just the tip of the iceberg, and we, the people of MASS, the people who have had their lives ruined or affected by these organizations, are taking a stand!

What happened at wreaken was only the beginning. Now the next phase is ready to commence, i ask all of the people who support our cause to put Ega in lockdown. It’s time to show them that we’re a force to be feared. However I cannot stress this next point enough. DO. NOT. ATTACK. CIVILIANS. They are not who we are after, they are to be left alone.

Top Bottom