Protest against Wreaken

We don't know why all these Cap Ships, excepting what the puppetmaster want us to believe.
We also don't know anything about the real goal of the Exodus Project, nor the Dynasty Project.
Like everyone in this Galaxy, me included, you think you are free but all we do is under the hands of one small powerful group that decide for us. This group can say that it is for our better good, I don't mind. I want to rule my own life. You don't want that ?

At least, the slave is aware of his condition. And that is why, one day, he'd think about freedom.

Last edited:
We don't know why all these Cap Ships, excepting what the puppetmaster want us to believe.
We also don't know anything about the real goal of the Exodus Project, nor the Dynasty Project.

And judging by the number of people trying to interfere that should probably stay that way. :)

Like everyone in this Galaxy, me included, you think you are free but all we do is under the hands of one small powerful group that decide for us. This group can say that it is for our better good, I don't mind. I want to rule my own life. You don't want that ?

At least, the slave is aware of his condition. And that is why, one day, he'd think about freedom.

Nobody tells you how to make your decision. Maybe you're manipulated behind the scenes sometimes but certainly not all the time. If you can see through it, then you're free and can decide against it. I don't choose to go against it. Why should I? :)

It's better to have someone with a plan, even if they're a manipulative gang of [expletive] than getting annihilated because we try to sabotage them. ^^

Nobody tells you how to make your decision. Maybe you're manipulated behind the scenes sometimes but certainly not all the time. If you can see through it, then you're free and can decide against it. I don't choose to go against it. Why should I? :)
It is a kind of illusion of freedom, IMHO.

It's better to have someone with a plan, even if they're a manipulative gang of [expletive] than getting annihilated because we try to sabotage them. ^^

What if their plan was our annihilation ? After all, we don't realy know.

Greetings Commanders, I am Captain Histarium of The 7th Privateers Fleet. With Wreaken backed into their home system finacially, I believe it is finally time to hit Sirius Mining and others. Wreaken clearly has made zero statements, thus leading me to believe that they still continue to operate with help from Sirius Mining. NOW is the time to start cutting off all life lines to Wreaken Construction so that they continue bleed out until their eventual collapse!

With that said, I invite all of you to continue this protest, to more extreme measures. Join 7th Privateers Fleet, otherwise known as Ghosts of Col 70, and our crusade against This evil!

I can't believe this haven't been resolved yet! We need action and we need it yesterday.

A full blown CG event with lots of Open Play PvP action. Real time, with multiple live feeds from opposing sides. Beer & coffee with biscuits must be served during the month it will take to beat the corporations down.

I can't believe this haven't been resolved yet! We need action and we need it yesterday.

A full blown CG event with lots of Open Play PvP action. Real time, with multiple live feeds from opposing sides. Beer & coffee with biscuits must be served during the month it will take to beat the corporations down.

Wreaken is a shell of its former self. Just no real word from FDev or Wreaken Construction. no Gal-nets nothing. Though Wreaken owns zero systems now, and only is able to operate in one, their home system, where their influence has been reduced to ash. Again, BGS is all we can do.

great job, there is another group striking against Sirius as well, They are a shady organization that needs to be brought low!

Top Bottom