Patch Notes Update PS4 and XBox One Performance Options Patch

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

The Xbox One and PS4 performance and quality Options patch for Xbox One and PS4 will be live from midday (GMT) today.
We expect a very short downtime, to only affect Xbox and PS4 players.

2.4.07 PS4
Fix for Performance/Quality option not behaving as intended on PS4 Pro

2.4.07 XB1
Fix for Performance/Quality option not behaving as intended on Xbox One X

Thanks Ed.

Does this mean we will see a significant difference between the two settings? Thus far as beautiful as it looks I haven't seen much difference except the massive jump in performance and supersampling.

hopefully this is the end of those ridiculous minecraft textures...but no-one from FD seems to want to talk about the broken empty mission boards,even just a few words will suffice (covering your eyes with your hands doesn't make things disappear!):edit-just got home fired up the game and for the first time in weeks my home system's mission board isn't empty and looks normal :) thanks FD!

Last edited:
Friends are invisible BUG

Can you guys look into a bug that makes my friends invisible. I can see there wing beacon but they aren’t really there... well they are but it’s only a becon. It’s annoying while we try to bounty hunt or do skimmer missions.

FD: I hope it's just that the servers need to settle after the update, but since downloading today's 1.11 on PS4, I have got the long delay in bringing up the mission board, and the Mission Retrieval Incomplete proplems happening again. It was fine before today's update.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom