PS4 Commanders of Colonia

Hi,

Not forming a group exactly, just looking to get a rough head count of who else lives in Colonia. Or if there are any player groups that have a ps4 division. Anyone?

-lord borne

from what i hear from people right now... is that it is hard enough just talking themselves into logging on once a week in order to keep their power play status going or carriers operational...

i don’t think people are leaving the bubble for colonia in droves.

repetive missions.
and combat devolves into a jousting match (every single time) not a lot of veriety right now in elite. everyone i play with is waiting for odessey and only logging on once a week or two weeks... it’s sad.

from what i hear from people right now... is that it is hard enough just talking themselves into logging on once a week in order to keep their power play status going or carriers operational...

i don’t think people are leaving the bubble for colonia in droves.

repetive missions.
and combat devolves into a jousting match (every single time) not a lot of veriety right now in elite. everyone i play with is waiting for odessey and only logging on once a week or two weeks... it’s sad.
I can confirm your words commander. I also log on weekly to check stuff and manage my carrier. I am waiting for odyssey to go on a new journey.

Top Bottom