PS4 Hotfix (25/07/17)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings PS4 Commanders,

At 10am BST today we made a quick hotfix live that addressed the following problems:

- Fixed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Horizons Season Pass could not be shared by a Primary PlayStation 4 account.
- Added a speculative disconnections/connectivity fix

This shouldn't affect any other platforms. Thanks!

Ed

Well it's 0400 Mountain Daylight Savings time here, and no update is yet available. Nemo has been on sabbatical for so long now, gonna be weeks before getting his conda, ha ha ha. OH SHI>, The grind starts again, oh well, I'm oops Nemo is good at it.

CQC PS4

Can there be a patches that fixes the bug were i have to sort out my loadouts everytime i back out of CQC. =] Not to mention the serveral other obvious issues with CQC.

Can there be a patches that fixes the bug were i have to sort out my loadouts everytime i back out of CQC. =] Not to mention the serveral other obvious issues with CQC.

The only CQC patch I want to see is one that removes that vile red CQC rank marker on my right panel in the main game. ughhhh :(

Great news, look forward to seeing how this goes. I've got a new router and although things have been better lately I get maybe one or two crashes a day. Nice to see the dev love being poured into the PS4 version =]

I'll love you long time if this fixes the constant crashes during mode switches and dropping/engaging super cruise.

Fixed an issue where the Horizons Season Pass could not be shared by a Primary PlayStation 4 account.

Jenny is THRILLED!!!! Thank you FDev!!!

BTW, as much as Jenny will enjoy her new pixie cut, she'd like to grow out her hair someday. Old Duck, on the other hand, is happy just to have hair, LOL ;)

Last edited:
Devs, bless your little cotton socks for making the DLC on PS4 second account available! Hurray! Thank you!

I too bless your cotton socks! May they be warm on cool days, cool on warm days, and may they remain forever soft, comfortable, and devoid of holes.

Well, whatever 'speculative' fixes you have made they seem to have massively improved my connectivity. Have managed to play for about 2 hours without being disconnected once.

Nice one!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom