ps4 is a wreck but they congradulate themselves for theyr 'work'

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Terra6790

Banned
last night i had a friend (long bored of elite) i got into playing elite with me, our plan was to battle in a CZ and just enjoy some shooting, ll nvm the issues with crews and thargoids, nvm the bugs already in the conflict zones, i mean can you actually do anything on this game with others without serious lagging\crashing? anyways basicly the game crashed on us 3 times consequetivly and made us go play red dead red,.... but then i come here to see how they are sooo happpy about theyr delayed projects for content and bug fixing, and how everyone is congradulating fdev for a good job the past 5 years?? wow i realise its allways the same accounts in here (kinda) are they all frontiers shaddow accounts? anyways you celebrate yourselves too much when platforms like ps4 are a mess, the game is a mess, your attempts t fix it are a mess, lol your issue tracker DEFINES mess! and let e stop with the fact-based-consequented opinions because ive been banned recently! anyways just wanted to thank frontier for making my friend mock me because everytime i try to talk someone into playing it thing like this happen! so yeah you can ban me a 1000 times i wasnt made to shut up!

Last edited by a moderator:
last night i had a friend (long bored of elite) i got into playing elite with me, our plan was to battle in a CZ and just enjoy some shooting, ll nvm the issues with crews and thargoids, nvm the bugs already in the conflict zones, i mean can you actually do anything on this game with others without serious lagging\crashing? anyways basicly the game crashed on us 3 times consequetivly and made us go play red dead red,.... but then i come here to see how they are sooo happpy about theyr delayed projects for content and bug fixing, and how everyone is congradulating fdev for a good job the past 5 years?? wow i realise its allways the same accounts in here (kinda) are they all frontiers shaddow accounts? anyways you celebrate yourselves too much when platforms like ps4 are a mess, the game is a mess, your attempts t fix it are a mess, lol your issue tracker DEFINES mess! and let e stop with the fact-based-consequented opinions because ive been banned recently! anyways just wanted to thank frontier for making my friend mock me because everytime i try to talk someone into playing it thing like this happen! so yeah you can ban me a 1000 times i wasnt made to shut up and swallow!

I can't even remember the last time ED crashed on my PS4, was easily months ago, not been affected by any bugs in the game for ages either, not since they resolved the worst in the Sept update. Maybe the problem is your PS4, have you tried rebuilding the database. Regardless, doesn't sound like ED is the game for you anyway.

Me, and a friend, who have been playing for over a year on PS4, still playing, still loving it (y)

Terra6790

Banned
I can't even remember the last time ED crashed on my PS4, was easily months ago, not been affected by any bugs in the game for ages either, not since they resolved the worst in the Sept update. Maybe the problem is your PS4, have you tried rebuilding the database. Regardless, doesn't sound like ED is the game for you anyway.

Me, and a friend, who have been playing for over a year on PS4, still playing, still loving it (y)

good for you everytime i crew with someone or wing i get crashes and weapon bugs, especially against thargoids and in CZ.

Deleted member 110222

D

"It doesn't happen to me so it can't possibly happen to anyone else."

I get the occasional mauve error... though I don’t know if it’s the elite server of my network. Either way it rarely crashes on my PS4... so I guess there could be a host of different reasons for the fail. Have a great Christmas ... anyway...🥳

For balance, I expect to see an equivalent post from you on the Red Dead Online forums complaining about all of the bugs that've appeared along with the latest Moonshiners update.

It is frustrating when game breaking bugs waste your time. The right thing to do is to count to 10, then raise a support ticket clearly explaining the issue.

... The right thing to do is to count to 10, then raise a support ticket clearly explaining the issue.

No it's not, that's the thing that people with a higher tolerance or lower annoyance like to think is best for everyone, there are many things that annoy us on different levels for different people... one thing for you to remember is "we're all different"

The right thing to do is to count to 10, then raise a support ticket clearly explaining the issue.
The PS4 sub-forum is all but dead. You should rejoice that the OP has sparked some life into it!

Anyway, the right thing to do is count to 10 and plop down some cash for a gaming PC if ED is your thing, because the game is rubbish on PS4. Red Dead Redemption, on the other hand, is very much alive and well on PS4, so much so that I'm holding off buying it on PC until that version "catches up" to the consoles, stability-wise.

Sorry to hear that, dude, although i'm a little surprised.Isn't this what PG is for ? Or was your friend signed up as crew?Well, anyway, best submit a ticket to ps4 as well.You never know.

No it's not, that's the thing that people with a higher tolerance or lower annoyance like to think is best for everyone, there are many things that annoy us on different levels for different people... one thing for you to remember is "we're all different"
(DP -Soz)
We're all different in how we react when facing problems, venting does nothing constructive to solve them, other than to make us feel somehow better by kicking the dog.

(DP -Soz)
We're all different in how we react when facing problems, venting does nothing constructive to solve them, other than to make us feel somehow better by kicking the dog.
Kinda true on both points, yeah, poor ol' dog get's someone else's kick so many times, but there's always the surprise rant getting home to the right person, though it's very rare, but the imaginary dog being there help, trust me... I'm a Human!

The PS4 sub-forum is all but dead. You should rejoice that the OP has sparked some life into it!

Anyway, the right thing to do is count to 10 and plop down some cash for a gaming PC if ED is your thing, because the game is rubbish on PS4. Red Dead Redemption, on the other hand, is very much alive and well on PS4, so much so that I'm holding off buying it on PC until that version "catches up" to the consoles, stability-wise.

I've got RDR2 on PC OldDuck - if you've played it on PS4 then boot it on PC (with the correctly tuned settings) it's night and day. You won't want to go back to console, a bit like Elite Dangerous.

Better for everyone (the OP and other players experiencing the same issue) would be to report it to the Devs, rather than expecting them to stumble across it in a community sub forum. By all means have a moan, but qualify it with a support ticket at least.

I say vote with your feet, stop playing. This goes out to everyone who has their own idea of how Elite should be, but isn’t.
Stop torturing yourself.
please please PLEASE, stop trawling forums trying to convince other players that the game is ‘dead’. I imagine a huge number of players remember the original and are grateful that they are not still using wireframes, and we don’t have to wait for the game to load from cassette tape (floppy disc if you had money)
Some people seem to think Fdevs business plan is to have the tech to make it all work seamlessly, all of the time, and space legs, and atmospherics, but not release it, because they are evil and don’t like to make money. 😆

I saw a comment earlier on a different thread, and I paraphrase, ‘Fdev have 1000’s of programmers’. 😆 It is my opinion that expectations are way too high for a £20 game. (£10 at the moment in the sale)

Been playing almost every day for a year. Had a couple of days where I couldn’t get online. A couple of combat zones have been empty. A few ‘why aren’t my weapons working’ moments.
I’m happy with my purchase.
I’m not trying to convince you that you should be happy too, but I am concerned with your wellbeing if you continue doing something you don’t enjoy.
My recommendation- stop playing elite.
Space crazy takes many forms. I prescribe at least 1 month shore leave.
or wait 12 months for the PS5 version maybe?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom