[LFG] PS4 Looking for a squadron (I'm UK based)

DeletedUser191218

D
As above. Any advice? I'm mainly doing combat oriented stuff - bounty hunting, mercenary work, thargoids - but do other odds and sods too. I don't mind PvP but not that fussed about it. Holler with suggestions please!

Join us! Click the Inara link below or say hi on discord. We do combat, exploration, trade etc. We don’t PvP much either. Also we support a minor faction.

DeletedUser191218

D
Join us! Click the Inara link below or say hi on discord. We do combat, exploration, trade etc. We don’t PvP much either. Also we support a minor faction.

Hey - i don't see an inara link?

DeletedUser191218

D
Yeah. :) It’s in my signature at the bottom. You’ll see Inara squadron, discord and Facebook links.

Ah sorry. I'm using the mobile version of the forum so don't see that stuff. I'll check out the Inara page and probably be in touch. Cheers!

Hey RJ i am in the AXI squad, its real small on PS tho. Always happy to go hunting thargs if you wanna send me a friend req.

I may be doing experiments tonight which will require minimum of 5 hearts if you fancy it? I am UK based as well mate👍

o7

DeletedUser191218

D
Hey RJ i am in the AXI squad, its real small on PS tho. Always happy to go hunting thargs if you wanna send me a friend req.

I may be doing experiments tonight which will require minimum of 5 hearts if you fancy it? I am UK based as well mate👍

o7

Hey. I was on AXI as well but left due to their policy of naming combat loggers for harassment by members. Not that I encourage logging (in actual fact I don't care as it's only a game). I can drop you a request though. Is your nametag here your PSN tag?

Yes but i think i may have inadvertently hidden myself as a couple of people have said they cannot find me, so i had to send them a req.
With regards to your name, would you be from Edinburgh by any chance? I used to live there.

Will send you a req when i get on later if i havent received one, at work at mo

o7

Top Bottom