PS4 LOST DATA!!!

I’m absolutely livid! I’m not sure anything can be done but would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem!

So I’ve 3 starred every map so far and just finished the Dex-R’s Science shenanigans. I clicked continue career, and it went blue screen and crashed and chucked me out. Clicked back into the game and it put me back in but I just had to do the last star, so I did. Clicked continue career and it went back to main career page and everything had 0/0 as if it wants me to start again!!

Is there anything that can be done!? I refuse to spend another 40 hours redoing it all 😩 HELP!

yep same happened to me -saved parks still there but career mode reset to the beginning and the 2 unlocked levels have locked

yep same happened to me -saved parks still there but career mode reset to the beginning and the 2 unlocked levels have locked
I’m so annoyed! Lucky I had 2 auto saves so I redone the tutorial then it unlocked the next ones which I had 2 parks auto saved and it was enough to push me past where I was but I’m gonna have to go back and redo all the other ones!

Top Bottom