PSA: dw2 forgot something? There's a starport 2k from Waypoint 1

How much time (hours to transfer) and money (credits) would it take for FD to deliver my fully kitted explorer Asp from the bubble (v595 Lyrae) over to Rohini? I'm weighing my options of flying back to the bubble versus having my Asp transferred over.

How much time (hours to transfer) and money (credits) would it take for FD to deliver my fully kitted explorer Asp from the bubble (v595 Lyrae) over to Rohini? I'm weighing my options of flying back to the bubble versus having my Asp transferred over.

I believe my T9 cost around ~33m to move, which was ~37.5% of its value. The transfer times are about 22hrs.

edit: that said, it looks like you might not need to bother:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/462515-Community-Goals?p=7350977&viewfull=1#post7350977

Last edited:

Hard to say, since it depends a lot on how much you spent on the ship and modules (including discounts at various stations, etc). But it looks like the transfer fee is about 40% - 45% of the purchase price of the ship+modules. That's a rough estimate. The transfer time is also about 21.5 hours.

Ugh....not worth the effort. If there's a g**d*mned mining base that we're all flying to.....wouldn't it make sense that it would stock MINING EQUIPMENT? smh.......

I parked up at Omega Mining last night and I have to admit...it is a little "FDev-y" to have a station built into an asteroid, placed in an asteroid ring, and that is called "Omega MINING" that doesn't even sell mining hardpoints.

*chuckles in background*©

Last edited:
There, actually, is a chain of starports and inhabited settlements (and even one prison) all along the way to Colonia, so WP2 will not be the last time we see civilization ;)

Do we know that the expedition will head towards Colonia?
I would be disappointed, that's a well charted route.

it is a little "FDev-y" to have a station built into an asteroid, placed in an asteroid ring, and that is called "Omega MINING" that doesn't even sell mining hardpoints

Well, think of it as if the guys from Omega Mining were the exclusive miners in that nebula. And they naturally don't sell mining equipment to anyone, because they just want to maintain their monopoly position and profit ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom