PSA: Loren's Reapers Declare Martial Law in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Greetings, Commanders!

As you’ve heard over the past few months the system of Carcosa has been a bastion of liberty and economic opportunity. From the availability of Federal and Alliance ships to Void Opal booms to good old fashioned fun it’s been a great place to play in the Colonia Nebula.

Sadly, there are Commanders that would see all of this come to an end. In their anti-anarchist zeal these groups and individuals exercise every dishonorable and underhanded tactic they can muster: from lack of squadron identification to alternate accounts and identities. In short, in this time of conflict we have no clear way to determine who is flying through our system and why.

Therefore, Loren’s Reapers (Squadron Tags: LRCV or LORE) advise Colonia and the greater galactic community of the following.

In Carcosa...
  1. We reserve the right to interdict any ship.
  2. We will hail said ship to determine their business in Carcosa.
  3. Failure to respond, attempts to flee, or deployment of hardpoints will result in lethal response.
  4. Any ship equipped with a Kill Warrant Scanner will be shot on sight.
We regret these steps, but hope they lead to a Carcosa free and available to all.

Thank you for your attention.

our system

Well this is always a bad start in my view. I have gotten four minor factions into ED, but none of them are really mine. When I dock, they still talk to me like I am any other commander. I can't do any real changes to them without going through an FDEV process that is only for basic stuff. So they are not really mine at all.

Those factions cover five systems. I have no control or authority in those five systems. If I commit a murder I will be wanted in them like anyone else.

Nor can I stop any other commander flying under the banner of those factions and making trouble. Nor could we stop any organised group rolling those systems if they wanted to, we just don't have the number of commanders or time.

But it is no issue. As we know they are not our factions or our systems. The only true thing we have is the squadron and our ships.

In their anti-anarchist zeal

With you here. I do not like jack booted authoritarians and jar heads declaring things their's and enforcing their own rules and laws and demanding ID etc. It's just so Federal and right wing.

In Carcosa...
  3. Failure to respond, attempts to flee, or deployment of hardpoints will result in lethal response.
  4. Any ship equipped with a Kill Warrant Scanner will be shot on sight

...oh. That did not last long then. Maybe you should adopt the slogan "Make Carsosa great again!"?

EDIT: On a totally different note, I am new to Colonia. Can you get research limpet controllers in Carsosa?

Last edited:
In Carcosa...
  4. Any ship equipped with a Kill Warrant Scanner will be shot on sight.

You know, it's only a matter of time before you end up using my original plan after all don't you?

I promise I won't say I told you so.

Oh and you forgot one.

5. A manifest scan will be enforced. Any and all cargoes may be confiscated without prior warning. ( Piracy is not actually endorsed by Loren's Reapers. Yet. )

Well, how unexpected and not totally par for the course for any followers of the Loren Lineage to not resort to a violent take over and still claim the moral high ground.

Well, how unexpected and not totally par for the course for any followers of the Loren Lineage to not resort to a violent take over and still claim the moral high ground.

You mean take responsibility for the defense of our system?

As far as violence is concerned, look around buddy. In this galaxy it's the only way to get things done no matter the name on your ship.

Yes
Of course
Your system now
Since time immemorial

There's been an anarchy system in control of Carcosa since April. Considering the history of the nebula, that's pretty impressive. All the credit goes to our team and the folks helping us.

And here's the thing... we're not going anywhere.

But there's one juicy thing I'd like to tell you about the folks that supposedly carry Salome's torch. Want to hear it?

Goddamn I wish I had the drive to come to colonia.

I like the sound of being randomly interdicted, it's been a while.

But you're cool. You should help us. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom