PSA: Loren's Reapers Declare Martial Law in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
You've really gone all in with the murderhobo attitude, haven't you?

deadpoolcookies-soproud.gif
Just remember to watch your six... declaring all that stuff...

Intrigued by your recent posts here and on Reddit, I visited Robardin Rock last night just to check things out. Interesting little station, great view! Hailed by a CMDR asking if I was a friend or foe of the Nameless. Said I have no problem with them. Then he sent pizza, beer, and girls over to party in my little Courier. You guys are swell!

So what exactly can a bored CMDR in Colonia do to help you guys out?

Last edited:
Intrigued by your recent posts here and on Reddit, I visited Robardin Rock last night just to check things out. Interesting little station, great view! Hailed by a CMDR asking if I was a friend or foe of the Nameless. Said I have no problem with them. Then he sent pizza, beer, and girls over to party in my little Courier. You guys are swell!

Glad to hear you swung by Commander! If you're on PC, feel free to add me. Name is same as here.

As far as helping we're asking for missions run for the Nameless (passenger missions are most reliable opportunity), exploration data sold at Robardin, and commodities sold for profit at Robardin. Keep an eye out for a War state. We may have that in the next day or two and will need help winning conflict zones.

In any case, welcome to the neighborhood.

Glad to hear you swung by Commander! If you're on PC, feel free to add me. Name is same as here.

As far as helping we're asking for missions run for the Nameless (passenger missions are most reliable opportunity), exploration data sold at Robardin, and commodities sold for profit at Robardin. Keep an eye out for a War state. We may have that in the next day or two and will need help winning conflict zones.

In any case, welcome to the neighborhood.
Sounds fun. I have an Asp, Courier, and FDL at my disposal out here. Been out of the bubble on a grand expedition since January, using Colonia as a staging area. Just got back from Beagle not too long ago, but not in any hurry to return to the bubble. My third visit to the Colonia region overall. I like the laid back vibe out here, and the engineers are awesome!

I have a small fleet of ships out in Colonia right now. I'd like to help out next time I'm out there. I even went as far as shipping my battle ready Corvette out (910Mcr...ouchy). After reading posts like these, the desire to come out and help is even stronger. Hoping to make it back out that way soon as politics in the bubble are getting way out of hand.

I have a small fleet of ships out in Colonia right now. I'd like to help out next time I'm out there. I even went as far as shipping my battle ready Corvette out (910Mcr...ouchy). After reading posts like these, the desire to come out and help is even stronger. Hoping to make it back out that way soon as politics in the bubble are getting way out of hand.
Well this has escalated. I'll start flying up there tonight then. Hopefully if I get the neutron highway right, I'll be up there in a couple of days.

Thanks folks. This really cheers me.

Don't worry about any "fear of missing out." Believe this old revolutionary. Party is just startin'.

Put some pants on,for a start. You've been hijacked. :giggle:

Right, no, I get that....but why the KWS? Is it just an arbitrary KOS thing like the ADC, or is there something about KWS and BGS that I don't know?
I know nothing about either.Pantaloons,however...
But to answer your question as i understand it ,carrying a kws ensures that there is some opposition,be it ai or otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom