PSA: Operation Montgomery Scott - Improving the Colonia Engineers!

One question I've got to ask, why is it called operation Montgomery Scott?

The legend himself!

tenor.gif

I did adore Simon Pegg's turn at the character.

AggressiveArtisticGermanspaniel-small.gif

My Colonia fleet is collecting dust in all of those empty size 1 optionals, and I've been meaning to head out eventually. I also just returned from a biological site excursion and am sitting on nearly entirely maxed out raw materials.

It's almost like the galaxy is showing me a sign.

Last edited:
I think you've just pledged to do more rolls in the interest of ramping up engineers available grades, than I have done in the entirety of the time we have had "engineers" in game, and that includes my time spent in 2.1 beta with cargo canisters of fish being used as the materials.

*Excuse the edit(s) but I am wearing an eye-patch, sadly due to an eye injury rather than cosplay, so a lot of typos were slipping through as I cannot see half the keyboard.

I think you've just pledged to do more rolls in the interest of ramping up engineers available grades, than I have done in the entirety of the time we have had "engineers" in game, and that includes my time spent in 2.1 beta with cargo canisters of fish being used as the materials.

*Excuse the edit(s) but I am wearing an eye-patch, sadly due to an eye injury rather than cosplay, so a lot of typos were slipping through as I cannot see half the keyboard.
I have no life :)
Materials are a lot easier to come by these days. I know I can easily manage 1000-1500 per day for grades 1-3.

Can I vote for a shuttle bus yet? That's the kind of gameplay I could get behind.

Also, I did not realise you can improve an Engineer, how does that work?

It is one of those perks only allowed in Colonia, though maybe when they get all of their engineers up to G7 we might be allowed to boost some back here.

Top Bottom