PSA: War in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It's the championing of a anarchy faction, putting one in charge allows the worst sort of players a safe haven; it's not like you dont realise this, so I call salt mine.

Ratraii is the popular safe haven in Colonia. It's BGS locked, so you can't expand any factions into that.

What that means is you can shoot up Colonia all you like and then jump right next door. No fear of being wanted there or having you KWS for bounties elsewhere in the region.

In fact, we're hoping to promote our "pick up PvP" in Carcosa and attract folks up there for fun.

It's the championing of a anarchy faction, putting one in charge allows the worst sort of players a safe haven; it's not like you dont realise this, so I call salt mine.

"In debates between anarchists and statists, the burden of proof clearly should rest on those who place their trust in the state. Anarchy’s mayhem is wholly conjectural; the state’s mayhem is undeniably, factually horrendous.”

Well, having been a part of this enterprise, I haven't seen any of this salt mining or trolling that you speak of. Just good times, good vibes, good roleplaying, and good fun all around. Same with this thread. Kinda weird that you jump in at the last minute and start stirring the pot.

And in the context of what these guys are about, I think your definition of "anarchy" is out of context. My understanding is that they see anarchy as a legitimate political philosophy and a response to state-sponsored abuses of power. A free association of people based on mutual respect and understanding free of government corruption. Not just smashing stuff up for the heck of it. And what kind of system is Shinrarta? Deciat? Not anarchies, but democracies, and yet are easily some of the saltiest, most dangerous places in the galaxy. What's up with that?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom