PSA: War in Carcosa

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
well,i'm still confused about the kws. Do i need it or not?
Only if you expect to live long enough to scan your target, and turn in the bounties. I don't :)

I use an El Cheapo Adder in solo. No KWS required, just run courier missions, and pay cash to the opposing factions. :)

About the only way to unlock Mel Brandon is to kill The Nameless ships in the Union system.

Union has a surface port 2500 ls out, with a shipyard, so you can transport ships in.

Just pull anything you have out of Carcosa before doing so... :)

No! It's true. Any bounty will do. Scored a couple wanted NPCs in Colonia and I was good to go.

Fear mongering? I only have to watch TV for that. :)

My sincere congratulations on a brilliant coup. It's the perfect place to annoy everyone in Colonia. :)

I'm just providing a little entertainment while you trounce everyone in Carcosa. :)

Hehe, here's hoping! ;)

shouldn't this be in some subforum that people that care about this stuff read?

if every player group started announcing every state change for their little corner of the galaxy the forum would get pretty cluttered.

Im sorry you're having BGS challenges but so do the hundreds of other player groups and they don't post in the main forum every time the BGS burps.

Shouldn't this be in some subforum that people that care about this stuff read?
i thought it was.As far as i can see it's got everything for players to mess around and have a good time in,a llittle bit if something for everyone.An assault course people in solo can get some taste,good for bucky lots of variation.Iv'e been playing hide and seek with missiles and stuff but these nameless guys seem to have a thing for gold.Some of the names are entertaining.

Caw.jpg

Although my RL sentiments towards anarchy are not very favourable, in this particular case we need them in the region. Colonia needs an anarchy system and what it offers: More ship variety and technology, and the opportunity to blow some ships for part collection :eek:. So, I will help The Nameless keep control of Carcosa by doing my small part in CZs in solo.

Please, cmdrs. For the benefit of the Colonia region, support the Nameless in this conflict.
o7.

i thought it was.As far as i can see it's got everything for players to mess around and have a good time in,a llittle bit if something for everyone.An assault course people in solo can get some taste,good for bucky lots of variation.Iv'e been playing hide and seek with missiles and stuff but these nameless guys seem to have a thing for gold.Some of the names are entertaining.

in the "features of Elite" subforum there is both a BGS and a groups, squadrons, and factions section.

5k ly out. The Samaritan (hospital ship) will be there in time to move refugees and stranded escape pods to safety.

A Freeport like Robardin Dock in it's current state is good for the development of Colonia, but apparently power fantasies and territorial deadlock weigh heavier than the well-being of everyone in the region.

I have a shipped Python arriving tomorrow. The question is though, who are you fighting?

In your previous post on the topic you came off looking like a right wing banana Republic.

I know you ostensibly fly under the banner of Loren, but she is dead, was a bit of an idiot, truth be told, and smells of the Empire. I really don't like the idea of Bubble major powers in Colonia.

Sell it to me.

I have a shipped Python arriving tomorrow. The question is though, who are you fighting?

In your previous post on the topic you came off looking like a right wing banana Republic.

I know you ostensibly fly under the banner of Loren, but she is dead, was a bit of an idiot, truth be told, and smells of the Empire. I really don't like the idea of Bubble major powers in Colonia.

Sell it to me.
I really don't like any othe bubble powers, particulalry the slavers.... but I made my home in Carcosa.

Sorry, not a hard sell, but I'd have not remained after running lots of 'upgrades' through the local engineers (remember Operation Montgomery Scott) if there was a hint it was a front for any of the major powers.

(My defense being that my home in the bubble for both main and alt accounts is another Anarchy system)

ETA: The dispute is with a PMF that appears to have not been particularly active until control was taken from them earlier this year, they have recently began a counter to the the takeover, doing the same as us by recruiting 'friendly' players to provide extra support - this may not be perfectly described but I am still a bit of a newcomer in the region.

Last edited:
shouldn't this be in some subforum that people that care about this stuff read?

if every player group started announcing every state change for their little corner of the galaxy the forum would get pretty cluttered.

Im sorry you're having BGS challenges but so do the hundreds of other player groups and they don't post in the main forum every time the BGS burps.
If it bothers you, either ask for it to be removed or don't bother reading it, simples :)

It is with a heavy heart I share that war is coming to the peaceful system of Carcosa.

It seems that you are the ones who brought war to Carcosa. The Nameless took the system from you in February and this is your second attempt to take it back. At least be honest about it before asking for help.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom