PSVR - Please FRONTIER! Take my money!!!

What if it came down to lower resolution or nothing at all? would you be willing to except it then? I know I would take it over nothing. I never have had plans to play ED full time in PSVR! I would even take a short VR experience in ED at this point. Anything is better then nothing. Let me also tell you that Elite Dangerous VR being possible is the MAIN REASON I bought a PS PRO and PS VR!!!

Also: No I will NOT cancel my Pre-order of Elite Dangerous!! I think the game is fantastic on PC, I still love it and wish to play Elite Dangerous on my PlayStation even in non-VR.

Last edited:
What if it came down to lower resolution or nothing at all? would you be willing to except it then? I know I would take it over nothing. I never have had plans to play ED full time in PSVR! I would even take a short VR experience in ED at this point. Anything is better then nothing. Let me also tell you that Elite Dangerous VR being possible is the MAIN REASON I bought a PS PRO and PS VR!!!

Also: No I will NOT cancel my Pre-order of Elite Dangerous!! I think the game is fantastic on PC, I still love it and wish to play Elite Dangerous on my PlayStation even in non-VR.

Erm... I'm not to sure what to say about your reason for pro&psvr! look, I agree whole heartedly to a certain point. That's my point on this, it would already look a lower res because PSVR just makes it and no more. I love psvr but, Games already look slightly dulled down on it.

I am like you, I would love ED in PSVR, it is my ultimate wish, yes perhaps a tease of a short VR would be great, but whats really the point of that? OH,heres what you could have if your system was more powerfull? nah I don't know bruv.

lets REALLY HOPE I am wrong and FD will somehow pull it out of the bag.................................in the meantime..........................HURRY UP END OF JUNE FOR ED PS4

Cart before horse [uhh]
With all the talk of PS4 not having the power to do VR i am afraid the "horse" is already dead! :(
My concern has never been about getting VR at launch. Its about getting it at all and at any point.

Last edited:
Erm... I'm not to sure what to say about your reason for pro&psvr! look, I agree whole heartedly to a certain point. That's my point on this, it would already look a lower res because PSVR just makes it and no more. I love psvr but, Games already look slightly dulled down on it.

I am like you, I would love ED in PSVR, it is my ultimate wish, yes perhaps a tease of a short VR would be great, but whats really the point of that? OH,heres what you could have if your system was more powerfull? nah I don't know bruv.

lets REALLY HOPE I am wrong and FD will somehow pull it out of the bag.................................in the meantime..........................HURRY UP END OF JUNE FOR ED PS4

Let me add while it was my main reason it was defiantly not the only reason. I am still very happy with my PSVR. Quite a few games have a short add on VR experience or single mission included. It does work I do not see any of them as a negative. With a "heres what you could have if your system was more powerful" slap in the face. I see them as a more of a positive thing. As in this is what we have for now, that I am very thankful for.

All this talk reminds me of the "Ford Edsel".

dva-overwatch-cruiser-anniversary-event-skin.jpg

Top Bottom