PvP PVP activity

When I get tired of exterminating the Targoids, I go back to Shinrarta Dezhra and on various missions there I meet the gangsters.
But I am surprised lately. Rarely, rarely see 1-2 people, and then usually at the station.

Where are all the people now ?

P.S. I was told that most of them live in the old lady Felicity Farseer. Is that so ?

I've found the same, I'm pretty sure they are all in their fleet carriers and no longer based at Jameson.

Seems to me to be an unintended consequence of carriers. Shinrarta is one of the safest systems of all with no carriers allowed in

I've found the same, I'm pretty sure they are all in their fleet carriers and no longer based at Jameson.

Seems to me to be an unintended consequence of carriers. Shinrarta is one of the safest systems of all with no carriers allowed in
Not to mention one of the few uncluttered system maps left in the 'Verse and the blessed absence of orange Sidewinders.

I spend a lot of time in Deciat, running missions in open. Some days I'll encounter a wing of gankers causing grief, but I can go a whole week with just seeing neutral randoms going about their business.

Top Bottom