PVP VIDEO: CMDR ElevatorMusic Surface Conflict Zones: High Octane Low FPS

Hooray, finally somebody else posting on-foot pvp in this forum !
Massive one, love it, especially the metal and the skill 🤩
Also I remember this CZ, most ridiculous lag ever 🤯

Edit : and some of the ship / SRV footages are mind blowing !!

Last edited:
Btw, is it a "Stability" mod you got on your Executioner ?

I still haven't done my mods for my Exec yet. I was wondering if you would have any tips, but I can understand if it's classified info :p

Btw, is it a "Stability" mod you got on your Executioner ?

I still haven't done my mods for my Exec yet. I was wondering if you would have any tips, but I can understand if it's classified info :p
During the CG I collected all of this footage from my Executioner was upgraded to G5 and had 3/4 engineering modifications applied: faster handling, magazine size, reload speed. I added stability in the fourth slot some time later.

During the CG I collected all of this footage [....]
Thanks a lot for sharing this !

Your build makes a lot of sense to me. Personally I'm already decided for 'Magazine Size' and 'Reload Speed'.
But I'm hesitating about the 2 other slots : 'Stability', 'Stowed Reloading', 'Headshot Damages' or even 'Scope'

Thanks a lot for sharing this !

Your build makes a lot of sense to me. Personally I'm already decided for 'Magazine Size' and 'Reload Speed'.
But I'm hesitating about the 2 other slots : 'Stability', 'Stowed Reloading', 'Headshot Damages' or even 'Scope'
Headshot damage is not a good choice for the executioner imo (slow projectile speed means you're happy to hit anything - much less the head). Stowed reloading would be good for farming NPCs in zones, not sure it would give you any competitive edge against other CMDRs. I wanted to try scope on my executioner as well but didn't get there. Maybe on my second one? :)

Actually, I wonder if 'Stability' increases your DPS. It reduces the recoil duration so it might ...

Last edited:
Headshot damage is not a good choice for the executioner imo (slow projectile speed means you're happy to hit anything - much less the head). Stowed reloading would be good for farming NPCs in zones, not sure it would give you any competitive edge against other CMDRs. I wanted to try scope on my executioner as well but didn't get there. Maybe on my second one? :)
Thanks again for the feedbacks. Very interesting ones. I probably agree on all of them.

"Headshot damage is not a good" : yeah, also feels like the basic dmg are very close to "one-shot"

"Stowed Reloading [...] not sure it would give you any competitive edge" : agree, the other mods might be more "profitable"

Last edited:
Top Bottom