PvP PVP Vulture, need help

Hello everybody! I apologize in advance if my questions seem stupid or have already been discussed many times, but I have a little difficulty with English, so I could not find the necessary information. I'm interested in the Vulture build. I was inspired by the video from the Youtube channel "Star in Vega", there is a video about a Vulture with two plasmas. But before that, I did not fly on a Vulture, so the question is, what to put in the optional modules? Which build will feel better in PVP? Banktank or hulltank? What effect to screw to the plasma, target lock braker? If someone has a similar ready-made fit for EDSY or Coriolis, I will be very grateful

Hello to you!

Vulture, lots of fun.
PvP, hmm, needs expert pilot to be effective, but if you don't mind rebuys, go for it.

Depending of your engineering access, are you talking about end game build(g5 engineering) , or unengineered, or just need general direction to go?

This is my (current) build. More for PvP fooling around than winning PvP fights, but great fun for me.
Still playing with engineering and tweeking it around.
I have full access to engineers and mats. Also credits are no issue.

Biggest issue with Vulture is power plant(underpowered), being "medium" ship in small body.

Anyway, can't go wrong with Vulture. Great fun.
o7

Edit : I didn't try PA's on Vulture, so don't know how they work in game(power and temperature).

Last edited:
Привет тебе!

Стервятник, очень весело.
PvP, хм, нужен опытный пилот, чтобы быть эффективным, но если вы не возражаете против ребаев, идите на это.

В зависимости от вашего инженерного доступа, вы говорите о конечной игре build(G5 engineering) , или без инженерии, или просто нужно общее направление, чтобы идти?

[URL unfurl= "true"] https://s.orbis.zone/cvcm [/URL]

Это моя (текущая) сборка. Больше для PvP дурачиться, чем выигрывать бои PvP, но большое удовольствие для меня.
Все еще играет с инженерией и чирикает ею вокруг.
У меня есть полный доступ к инженерам и матам. Также кредиты не являются проблемой.

Самая большая проблема с Vulture-это силовая установка (underpowered), являющаяся "средним" кораблем в небольшом корпусе.

В любом случае, я не могу ошибиться с грифом. Очень весело.
o7

Edit: я не пробовал PA's на грифе, поэтому не знаю, как они работают в игре(мощность и температура).
Thanks for the fit :) I'm not a very experienced pilot yet, but I want to try the Vulture) There are no special problems with meta-FDL. I'll try to adapt the fit for PA's, it should be interesting

I fly this one from time to time for having fun.

But one word of advice: Once your shields are down, turn off the boosters and wait till the shield's recovered and turn the boosters on again. It's a bit of "fiddeling around" but one can get used to it.

And cheaper rebuy too 😁

I have few FDL's, 1 current biweave meta build and I am really trying to like the ship, but I always pick something else(Vulture, Chieftain, Challenger, Phantom,...) for combat.
Go figure... 🤔

Btw, @BReal, on which platform you play, pc, ps4, Xbox?

And cheaper rebuy too 😁

I have few FDL's, 1 current biweave meta build and I am really trying to like the ship, but I always pick something else(Vulture, Chieftain, Challenger, Phantom,...) for combat.
Go figure... 🤔

Btw, @BReal, on which platform you play, pc, ps4, Xbox?

Now there are no problems with the rebuy, most of the pilots are billionaires :) I have meta-FDL, Mamba, Chief, Imperial Eagle, all of them I like, but something is missing. I don't like big ships, I like it when the ship can turn :) I play on PC

Uh, I'm ps4 so we will never try our Vultures head to head. 😔

What I like on Vulture is it's great platform to learn flying and fixed weapons.
Skipped it the first time when starting, went for more gimballed guns on medium ships to compensate for bad flying. Now I'm re-descovering Vulture again. Great stuff.
Also I have g5 fixed double shot screening shell frags for it, also great fun.
Will do also 2 fixed overcharged mc's, 1 corrosive 1 incendiary, to practice those.
And thinking of doing some fixed cannons, just for meme, never tried those😁
As i said, Vulture is great learning platform often skipped in ship's progression.

So if you "git gud" with flying and landing hits with fixed weapons, you will be great ganker, I mean PvP cmdr😁

I also passed the Vulture by buying a medium ship with gimbal guns) But recently I tried fixes and realized that my skills are already quite enough to fight on faoff and fixes. It's a pity that we can't meet in PVP :D
I will try different types of weapons on the Vulture, but my favorites were and still are railguns, frags and plasmas)

P.S. We are not gunkers, we are honest privateers :D

I try to be ganker sometimes , but my victims either run away or kill me 😂😂😂

So you can call me "friendly neighborhood ganker" 😁
Hah, the victim often becomes a hunter :D Recently, I tried to gank a corvette, it was not in the wing, but suddenly two of its friends flew in on the FDL, and I became the victim 😂

Top Bottom