Quad Elite... finally! :)

...happy to have attained the ranks and to join the (about) 27 Cmdrs. who have achieved this. I do think I'm the first person to do this on xbox, idk if anyone has actually done it on PS.

...my kill count is likely lower than 'usual'... in that, I flew many casual rounds with new players and accumulated misc. points that were not kill bonuses.

BTW, I have barely ever flown the Eagle or used overcharged pulse, so I'm not sure why that shows as favorites in the stat window. It's been that way for years. (I think anyone flying an Eagle in CQC has a huge target on their ship.)

I realize that in many ways, this is more a testament to patience than to anything else at this point... but I'm really glad to have secured the rank.

Cheers, Cmdrs.
All the best on your flights!
o7

Quad_Elite_Codex_Scrsht_1200w.jpg
Quad_Elite_CQC_Stats_Scrsht_1200w.jpg

How much in-game credits did that earn you?

Yes, actually my total accumulated credit winnings as of reaching Elite was about 17 million credits. That's the one line that gets cut off on the cqc stats page...

And as far as discussion on that might go... I'm a big fan of the idea of bonuses including crafting components. :) Cheers... o7

Yes, actually my total accumulated credit winnings as of reaching Elite was about 17 million credits. That's the one line that gets cut off on the cqc stats page...

And as far as discussion on that might go... I'm a big fan of the idea of bonuses including crafting components. :) Cheers... o7
Frontier thinks this should be enough incentive to keep the cqc games running 24/7. We need faith.

Dedication for which he got rewarded. It's the only elite rank I'm proud of, the rest is just meh... obtained easily, not much valued.

I got mine after ONLY 3 weeks and 1 day in CQC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom