Quad Elite - It's still possible

Haha! Sorry bud, but thanks for getting back to me. I guess the amount of time/matches will vary with how good of a pilot you are too (kills/wins) too, so for someone like me its probably going to be much longer lol.
Pretty much everyone who's made it to Elite has a time somewhere between 3 weeks and 4 weeks - by the time you've done the first week, you should be a good enough pilot to do the rest relatively efficiently, though. Practice makes ... at least reasonably good.

Gotta say it's a lot higher than what I was guessing though. That 'seems' like you need more kills than getting Combat Elite (or even more time spent than the Triple Elite combined perhaps).
Because assists and match bonuses also count it's not possible to give an exact figure, but it's about 20,000 kills to get CQC Elite, so probably about 3 times as many as Combat Elite needs, depending on what exactly you kill.

Triple Elite with void opals, road to riches, and Thargoid scout farming can probably be done in a week nowadays (the first ever Triple Elite only took a month, when it was a lot slower than now) ... playing extremely regularly you could probably get CQC Elite in six months.

I love CQC and given the amount of work put into it wish FD would go the final push and keep it up. To get to elite tho it is just lacking in content a bit . I am no developer but I do wonder howuch work it would be to add a couple of new types say SRV racing and canyon racing in ships and some form of ground attack and then every month add in 1 new map (cycling which mode to add it into).

For the races the community could help by putting forward suggestions for good "tracks".

On top of that it needs some form of lobby system to play with mates as an option

Top Bottom