Quality of life and what commitment you would be satisfied with.

Hi there,
I realised that we are all have great conversations about the same things but there getting buried in busy forum.
So I had the idea of having just two questions. And if everyone clicks to like the answers then FDevs will know what they can do to help.

Question one is what is the one thing that would make you happy with the dlc.

Question two is what quality of life thing would help your gaming and make you feel better about the dlc.

Obviously short answers would be useful and original answers too

And if we can like any answer's you agree with. 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply but if you could separate them like I have that would be great just so people can like either one 😊

1) True sphere of combat gameplay. Ship fights interacting with ground based fights and vice versa. All optimized to have great fps.

Last edited:
I like your question two. But I combat isn't my play style if could answer separately to the questions I would vote for answer 2. Unfortunately I'd I do it the system won't let me like my own posts.

Q1 Make Odyssey an actual add-on to the vanilla game so it only adds to what's already there rather than including change for the sake of change (airless world terrain, quite a lot of the user interface). Some of it is good, but the cost (performance, usability) are too high and it will cut the number of issues with Odyssey significantly.

Q2 merge Odyssey & the rest of the game back together. It will make little difference to me but that's the action I'm looking for to indicate the game is ready. I think it will fix a lot of issues with things not spawning or disappearing, the daily tick, server responsiveness.

1 Sprint Team perminently dedicated to QoL, Regression Bugs and Minor Gotchas. The things that never make it out of the backlog because their Commercial Value is small even though their Development Cost is also small.
Doesnt have to be the SAME team, they can be on rotation, but always 1 Team allocated.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for the editing the first one and adding the second separately.. 👍😊
There's no need to make separate posts for each question, and there's also no need to make separate posts for your replies. If no one else has replied to the thread since your last post then you can just use the Edit button to add to your post.

People liking individual posts doesn't mean much really, as you couldn't get us lot to agree to anything I think we've happily established that over the years :D

I thought it might be useful for fdev rather than repeating myself in the various threads because I have read a lot of good ideas it's just seems a waste to lose them😊

Top Bottom