Quarantine for sick animals/ improved vets

I know that I have visited many zoos before that have sick animals put into a quarantine that is more so behind the scenes from the actual park. But not only adding a quarantine for sick animals but more interaction with vets treating patients. Having regular check ups and and actually taking care of the animal until it is better in a more realistic way that zoos really do would be great for this game. I want this game to be as realistic as possible and I think this is a good start. Assigning vets to certain animals to ensure there health while in quarantine and having check ups in a vet clinic for the user to view would be a great addition.

Not sure about this but perhaps you can assign the quarantine building to a work roster for one of your vets. So that would be pretty close to what you are describing. I’m not sure though if vets work with a roster or they just go wherever needed (which might be the more logical thing).

There is a vet clinic you can see them caring for the animals in-game. There is also a quarantine building. I'm not sure if you can see inside that building yet or not. More information can be found here.

That makes sense, just didn't want it to be the case where an animal gets sick a vet comes in waves their hands around and animal is poof better

That makes sense, just didn't want it to be the case where an animal gets sick a vet comes in waves their hands around and animal is poof better

I agree. That would not have been as fun. I love the depth of this game. The vet goes to the sick/injured animal, collects it, brings it back to the vet building, cares for it, then brings it back. There is video of this being done too. Its awesome!

Top Bottom