Quassy Amusement Park

Quassy Amusement Park is a real park on Lake Quassapaug in Middlebury, Conneticut. Unfortunately, it is composed almost entirely of kiddie rides, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to try and recreate this cute little park. Most of the rides have been substituted with adult rides.

I was inspired to do this park because I found a copy of Quassy's nice little Wooden Warrior woodie on the workshop, and built the park around that. The coaster is by Generic3141592, but has been significantly altered by me. I also used Fisherman's Frog Hopper and Swinging Ship, so there are at least a couple of kiddie rides, as well as my own kiddie teacups. I also used Derek's popcorn cart. The parking lot of cars was created by Wabigbear. There are also a number of workshop items utilized, but none of them are absolutely essential to opening the park.

so anyway, on to the pics;

The ticket booth;

E6DevYB.jpg

The main concourse;

JJa9Q1L.jpg

Train Station and Carousel;

g8MLvhf.jpg

At night;

EsFZ5B7.jpg

icutzFK.jpg

Game Booths and Snack Stands;

qMwnXQo.jpg

6x8x3l6.jpg

At night;

svUMwvU.jpg

lBSQ5Ip.jpg

The Kiddie Tea Cups;

KS4aRu8.jpg

The small full service Quassy Restaurant;

8cUTtaY.jpg

More to come soon!

Last edited:
Looks great! Love these smaller parks of your, so realistic.

Thanks for the mention but the parking lot was originally by Eclipseoh from the Workshop, tweaked by me.

Thank you guys!

Here's the real park map;

Quassy-amusement-Park-map.png

For the time being, I am not building the water park area.

The ticket booth;

Quassy-Amusement-and-Waterpark_Out-and-About-Mom_Things-to-do-with-kids-in-Connecticut-1.jpg

The food booths;

931.jpg

Overview of the park. Some sections still need some work;

istb6uz.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Wagi!

Anyway, here's a few more pics;

The walk to the picnic pavilion;

Qf9Kfn2.jpg

Quassy Zoo has some standard playground equipment and some fiberglass animals to crawl around on;

x49tEcS.jpg

Business being slow, only one window of the slushie stand is open today (forgot to get rid of the controls!);

HR7JLPU.jpg

Small hot dog stand;

3N4r7KI.jpg

and the Up, Up, & Away ride;

52esIfU.jpg

Top Bottom