question about blueprints

When you save a blueprint, for example a roller coaster.. What will it copy? Just the coaster track and the station building?

Or does it also copy/save the terrain and the other seperate placed scenery and buildings that are inside the blueprint?

scenery? yea, but I think it has to be "attached" and not a separate building if you want it as part of the coaster

terrain? has not been confirmed, but I really hope so

Last edited:
We have no idea on this at the moment although I would be surprised if it can also take the data for the terrain tbh as this is map specific unless it is able to save data points of the voxel terrain and allows it be remapped when placed.

The buildings though I assume if selected as part of the group that the coaster is in would allow them to be placed with the blueprint.

Regards,

Adam

In RCT3 we were able to select scenery with the coasters and save that also, so I am hoping it will also allow you to save the buildings and nearby scenery also.

I am thinking it will only be the coaster design and not any additional scenery
scenery and modular buildings have been confirmed for blueprints... coasters will probably require the scenery to be connected to it rather than a separate building (like i already said) but terrain is the one thing we have not yet received confirmation on

Last edited:
scenery and modular buildings have been confirmed for blueprints... coasters will probably require the scenery to be connected to it rather than a separate building (like i already said) but terrain is the one thing we have not yet received confirmation on

Actually I remember them saying they would include terrain. I think it was one of the livestreams with Jonny Watts in it.

oh I posted about it and never got a response, didnt catch it in the livestream, but thats great if its true [up]

Last edited:
Top Bottom