Question about bounty vouchers

How do bounty vouchers work in terms of raising influence after the update?

I've read that it will increase the influence of whatever faction the vouchers are issued by but also regardless of where you turn them in it will raise their influence in the system where you got the vouchers, is that true or would I be able to turn them in anywhere that that faction controls regardless of where I got the vouchers and still increase influence in the system that I turned them into?

I've read that it will increase the influence of whatever faction the vouchers are issued by but also regardless of where you turn them in it will raise their influence in the system where you got the vouchers, is that true or would I be able to turn them in anywhere that that faction controls regardless of where I got the vouchers and still increase influence in the system that I turned them into?
Bounty vouchers aren't tracked by the system you got them from in any form. That is, if you earn bounty vouchers issued by Faction A in two different systems, they will stack on top of each other in the one entry; there's no distinction between whether you earned them in System A or B.

So, when you hand them in, they'll only provide influence to the issuing faction in the system you hand them in. So, continuing on the same example, if you earned Faction A's vouchers in System A and B, and handed them in at System C (where Faction A is present), then Faction A will gain influence in System C.

Note: Vouchers submitted via Interstellar Factors provides no influence effects.

Bounty vouchers aren't tracked by the system you got them from in any form. That is, if you earn bounty vouchers issued by Faction A in two different systems, they will stack on top of each other in the one entry; there's no distinction between whether you earned them in System A or B.

So, when you hand them in, they'll only provide influence to the issuing faction in the system you hand them in. So, continuing on the same example, if you earned Faction A's vouchers in System A and B, and handed them in at System C (where Faction A is present), then Faction A will gain influence in System C.

Note: Vouchers submitted via Interstellar Factors provides no influence effects.
Thanks for the confirmation, that's how I thought they would work, I can't remember where I read that they apparently worked different, it's good to definitely know now.

Top Bottom