Question about EDSM

There is a list of stations that require updated information provided by the CMDR's.
I've flown and landed to one of these stations, opened the Commodity Market and had a look around. Then I closed the game and sent my journal to EDSM, but after few hours this station is still not updated. Do I miss something? What do I have to do when docked at the station to get the required info in my journal and then send it to EDSM database?

I found the ED market updater (very small app) on the tools / api page that updates the market info, the journal and market data are 2 separate files iirc market updater works for me updating stasion data on the edges of the bubble

I found the ED market updater (very small app) on the tools / api page that updates the market info, the journal and market data are 2 separate files iirc market updater works for me updating stasion data on the edges of the bubble
Mmmm, it's not clear to me.
In the API I can see this list:
1576358282745.png

The only one that gives me some option concerning the market is API System v1 that says:
1576358331607.png

But I'm completely lost.. I have no clue about what I should do...

It's best to connect via third party software that sends this info for you.
ED market connector, EDDiscovery, EDDI and probably many others are compatible, so it's best to choose the one you find most usefull and have it running alongside the game.
I use G19 Companion App and it has that option also.

Top Bottom