Question About Music Copyright

Hi! I have a quick question about the Planet Coaster in game OST. I am planning on making Planet Coaster videos and I am wondering if I am allowed to use the music, as it comes on, within the game in the background while discussing what I am doing/the game/any other topics that may arise.

If this has already been answered I am sorry for the double post! (I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything!)

Thank you for your time and for creating such an amazing game!

Hi! I have a quick question about the Planet Coaster in game OST. I am planning on making Planet Coaster videos and I am wondering if I am allowed to use the music, as it comes on, within the game in the background while discussing what I am doing/the game/any other topics that may arise.

If this has already been answered I am sorry for the double post! (I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything!)

Thank you for your time and for creating such an amazing game!
The music from Planet Zoo can be used in video's without issues.

From what I remember when PlanCo first came out on PC, it was stated that you should be alright to Stream / Upload videos with the Planet Coaster OST playing in the background, or for use in videos in general.
You should be alright, but it may be worth contacting someone directly to ask about this as I know that YouTube and Twitch have become very strict on music rights etc.

I use the music all the time in YT videos of the game and there is never an issue (at least in the US)

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom