Question for frontier.....WHYYYY?!

Just like the title says....WHY?! WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS FRONTIER?!

https://s.orbis.zone/gqoe

fa5499c0c9728798459f7768f6356656.png

Is it the orange colour scheme the OP is so upset about?

I could get behind that.
It's always struck me as a bit irritating to have orange HUDs when we spend so much time staring at orange stars.
And, I mean, we have canopies that can prevent our eyeballs getting fried, provide NV and superimpose navigational data.

Is it really beyond the creators of these canopies to create a UI that can display things in a contrasting colour?

WHY, FRONTIER? WHHHYYYY????

Serious answer: because this is what the community likes. Long time ago Sandro proposed a very mild change and people went nuts.

"I worked for Godshields, you have no right to take them from me!"
"You are just helping evil griefers kill me!"
"You should respect my time!!!!"

Blabla etc. A core part of the community are people with zero skills yet a deep desire to pretend to be Captain Awesome. Godshields are essential.

Serious answer: because this is what the community likes. Long time ago Sandro proposed a very mild change and people went nuts.

"I worked for Godshields, you have no right to take them from me!"
"You are just helping evil griefers kill me!"
"You should respect my time!!!!"

Blabla etc. A core part of the community are people with zero skills yet a deep desire to pretend to be Captain Awesome. Godshields are essential.
Thing is with the Cutter's inability to change vector in much less than a parsec they need those shields to avoid planets etc

Thing is with the Cutter's inability to change vector in much less than a parsec they need those shields to avoid planets etc
you do realize the cutter has enough manuveribility to orbit and fight a thargoid farily well. The only thing it really has a problem with is stopping, which can be mitigated by turning around and thrusting in the other direction.

Top Bottom