Question on Sandbox Mode

So after quite a long time playing on and off, I've finally finished the regular Campaign mode with Dr. Wu's DLC, as well as added several other packs (Cretaceous, Deluxe, Carnivore & Herbivore) . Now my question is, can one import all these maps into the Sandbox mode at all, since I've spent so much time building up all the islands already and spend a lot of time naming everything and such? Or do I have to start from scratch for the Sandbox mode and build and name everything all over again?

(Tried to search for this as I'm sure it was asked, but didn't see what I was looking for)...

You could not transfer maps you made in your campaign parks to other modes of play. So challenge maps stay in challenge mode saves, campaign maps stay in campaign mode, and sandbox maps stay in sandbox mode.

You can unlock the maps from campaign for sandbox mode by 4 starring the maps in campaign mode alongside their respective research, buildings, and dinosaurs, but that's about it.

Ok thank you. I have everything unlocked already and saw in Sandbox all the islands (as well as Dr. Wu's 2) listed in there. Sucks to have to re-start them all for the Sandbox from scratch though. Would have been nice to just have been able to import them, but oh well, good thing I have lots of spare time now...

Top Bottom