Question regarding Post Alpha (i.e. when it releases and progress made during alpha)

Hi,

Simple question - is any progress made during alpha testing carried over to the live game when it releases (target date was 19th May)?

I.e. If I loose all my credits and make lots of enemies during alpha, will this impact my Commander when the game releases, or is the alpha state of the game binned upon release?

Hi,

Simple question - is any progress made during alpha testing carried over to the live game when it releases (target date was 19th May)?
No

I.e. If I loose all my credits and make lots of enemies during alpha, will this impact my Commander when the game releases, or is the alpha state of the game binned upon release?

No

What happens in alpha stays in alpha except for salty feelings they always transfer.

Of course they are carried. There is also a free Anaconda for the top10 commanders that make the most first foot during the phase 4 and and a G5 Dominator suit for the top10 commander that make make the most kill.

Top Bottom