Question Regarding This Week's Community Challenge

Hello everyone,
Sorry if this sounds stupid, just recently got the game.
When I was watching my friend play, she was getting hat rewards during community challenges, but when I actually did it for the first time this week I didn't get any. Was there no hat reward on this particular challenge or did I not release enough bonobos? 😳 Got the shirt and shorts, and the rest was just conservation credits.

There isn't a Hat for this one. I've released more than 40 Bonobos, so I'm pretty sure
Thanks a lot for the info! :)
I kinda figured out how diverse each week's outfit rewards are, for instance we didn't have a hat reward this week either. There only seems to be hat rewards for actual costume like sets and not with regular shirts.
Another thing that confused me this week was, I released 47 three star ostriches and I was still in the silver ranking slot. 😅
Wonder what the limit was for this week. I feel like I was short by only a few ostriches 😳

Thanks a lot for the info! :)
I kinda figured out how diverse each week's outfit rewards are, for instance we didn't have a hat reward this week either. There only seems to be hat rewards for actual costume like sets and not with regular shirts.
Another thing that confused me this week was, I released 47 three star ostriches and I was still in the silver ranking slot. 😅
Wonder what the limit was for this week. I feel like I was short by only a few ostriches 😳
What did the Rewards from this Challenge look like? Sadly I couldn't participate because my Hard Drive is defective (at least now I only need to wait until Friday for the Delivery of the Converter I've needed to order because there isn't a M.2 Slot in my Motherboard, so hopefully I will soon be able to play again)

What did the Rewards from this Challenge look like? Sadly I couldn't participate because my Hard Drive is defective (at least now I only need to wait until Friday for the Delivery of the Converter I've needed to order because there isn't a M.2 Slot in my Motherboard, so hopefully I will soon be able to play again)
It was like last week, casual two piece set. I hope you get to participate in the next one :)
I do hope old rewards circulate in the future. I got the game quite recently, so I am quite behind in rewards.. 😔

It was like last week, casual two piece set. I hope you get to participate in the next one :)
I do hope old rewards circulate in the future. I got the game quite recently, so I am quite behind in rewards.. 😔
But what did they look like. I would really like to see them. I will most likely be able to participate in the next Challenge. I only need to wait for one more Piece that either arrives today or tomorrow and then I will be able to integrate the new SSD into my Computer (need a M.2 Slot in my Motherboard but there isn't one so I needed to order a Converter). At least I've learned a bit about the Inside of a Computer during that Time. I hope it will work without any Problems because it's the first Time I fix a Computer myself.
It would be great if we could get old Rewards at a later Challenge. I've also missed a few other Rewards (one of them sadly only because of a Bug)
Edit : The Converter was just delivered 🥳

Last edited:
But what did they look like. I would really like to see them. I will most likely be able to participate in the next Challenge. I only need to wait for one more Piece that either arrives today or tomorrow and then I will be able to integrate the new SSD into my Computer (need a M.2 Slot in my Motherboard but there isn't one so I needed to order a Converter). At least I've learned a bit about the Inside of a Computer during that Time. I hope it will work without any Problems because it's the first Time I fix a Computer myself.
It would be great if we could get old Rewards at a later Challenge. I've also missed a few other Rewards (one of them sadly only because of a Bug)
Edit : The Converter was just delivered 🥳
White shorts and tee with vertical red and blue continuing stripes and a running ostrich logo on the chest area.
Glad you got your computer sorted out. And yeah, we definitely need old rewards back in the future, when new ones are complete. :)

I would also love to have the option to see a list of all challenges to date and how many of the rewards you have unlocked. Would help a ton with keeping track of what you are missing.

White shorts and tee with vertical red and blue continuing stripes and a running ostrich logo on the chest area.
Glad you got your computer sorted out. And yeah, we definitely need old rewards back in the future, when new ones are complete. :)
Would be great to see a Screenshot. Also my Problem isn't solved yet. I've accidentally ordered the wrong Part and I need a new one but I want to be completely sure this Time that it is the right Part, so I hope my Question on Amazon regarding the Compatibility with my Hardware will be answered soon

Top Bottom