Question :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Recently found this game and have been watching videos on it, previously was looking at RCTW. Have decided on pre-ordering the Coaster Head Edition, was wondering if it is possible to have access to the early bird perk of playing while it develops or is it only one or the other?
Thanks[happy][up]

And this kind of messages ... again and again ... [rolleyes]

Frontier ? You receive us ? Here the earth ! tchhhhh ... Do yo ... tchhhhh ... Frontier ? We've got a prob .... tchhhhh It's about the thread number 788, it's very import ... tchhhhh ...

** TRANSMISSION LOST **
Waiting for reconnection...

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
And this kind of messages ... again and again ... [rolleyes]

Frontier ? You receive us ? Here the earth ! tchhhhh ... Do yo ... tchhhhh ... Frontier ? We've got a prob .... tchhhhh It's about the thread number 788, it's very import ... tchhhhh ...

** TRANSMISSION LOST **
Waiting for reconnection...

Lol. But you are right, it would be great if Frontier improves the store like you suggested elsewhere. [happy]

But above all, It seems to be that ... Brett C abandoned us.

I feel like talking in a vacuum.
Where is the great and interactive communication, like at the beginning ?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
It seems to be that not everybody like the few ones here figures out that store

Personally I did figure out the store, but I have an economic insight because of my profession. The description of the products could be a lot better (more detailed), and better upgrading options would also be better (separate products for every option: game, CHC, Early Access, all available separately, maybe with the requirement for the Early Access that you also need to buy/have the game itself), so that refunds will not be required.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom