Questions from a PS4 player who has just moved to pc.

So rank does not transfer? Cause i am an admiral with the Federation and have my Corvette. I started ED on xbox but quickly went to Ps4 cause xbox didn't have the hotas. As soon at thrustmaster made the tflight for the xbox i quickly jump back and played just on xbox and made a good name for myself just recently bought a vr pc rig and been playing and have some good ships and some cash but god i do not want to grind for the Corvette again lol. I may just take the advice of previous post and just use pc to explore and xbox for everything else.

Just caught the steam sale!! 75% off. Bought it for $15, downnloading it now. Had to revisit this thread to find out how to move my assets over. Sale ends on the 31st..

Thankyou all so much. Personally i have decided to keep my PS4 account as is. As some know I am a very long player of ED so it should not take much effort to work through my ranks, engineers and re purchase all my ships on PC.

Nice to see you @Old Duck and @Cmdr Nemo LXXI its been quite a while. Hope you are both well.

Incidentally what control method are you both using on PC?. For the last 3 hours i have been trying to use my DS4 but it seems hopeless. Definitely don’t want to go back to console now.

o7 Commanders and Thankyou for all responses.
Warthog

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
Ill take that.. At least ill have enough credits to cop my anaconda, trick it out, and have my remaining credits. I definitely dont wanna start from scratch in this game. Gimme my anny and aspX, and rebuy money.. and i can go from there.
Thing is, with your knowledge you can get the Annie in a week max. a day if motivated to grind.

Thing is, with your knowledge you can get the Annie in a week max. a day if motivated to grind.
That is true, but i dont have the time like that anymore. So if im going to start over, i prefer to start rich instead of poor. And i barely play my xbox since my friends moved on to other games.

Hi guys,

Finally made the jump to PC after playing on the PS4 from when it was released on that platform however i do have a couple of questions before i dive in on pc now.

1) is there such a thing as account transfer? On ps4 i have every ship in the game except a fleet carrier etc,any chance I could possibly get them all transferred to my pc version or do I just start at the begging in a sidewinder again?

And 2) On pc I know we can change the HUD colour from that ghastly orange, now finally im on PC this is the first thing i want to do before setting off back into the black. Does anyone know of a good guide on how to to this please?

Many thanks for your answers.

Be safe Commanders!
o7
You can transfer your NET WORTH to another platform once and only once. Be advised that you will only get the CR's. Thus sell any and all mods in your ships and storage prior to transfer or you'll loose about 5 percent in the transaction. You'll also need the FID number located on the bottom left of the log on screen.
You will loose any and all ranks, ships and mods.

You can transfer your NET WORTH to another platform once and only once. Be advised that you will only get the CR's. Thus sell any and all mods in your ships and storage prior to transfer or you'll loose about 5 percent in the transaction. You'll also need the FID number located on the bottom left of the log on screen.
You will loose any and all ranks, ships and mods.
That is true. I just did it a couple of weeks ago. i didnt have time to sell my mods and all that, so i just took the 5% hit on whatever. But its far better off than starting the game broke.

Does anyone use a DS4 on pc? Tried using mine but couldn’t get the map etc up no matter what button I tried. And are there any nice sociable squadrons I could possibly join?

Many Thanks.
o7
i use ds4. on pc. download a program called DS4windows, its free, install following instuctions.
without this program you will find you have no center and will roll very slowly constantly
enjoy :)

Top Bottom