Questions on animal count.

Hello planet zoo community. This is my first post on these forums, so please excuse any formatting mistakes or not knowing how to really use this system. One of the main reasons I made an account was to ask a question which is based on the roster of animals, as I am a bit confused from what I've seen on other places where people go to talk about the game. Does the 50+ animals account for the smaller exhibit ones, or are those separate? The reason I'm confused on this, is that I saw someone say that they count as a part of the roster, and that when the community manager said "no" she meant it as "I can't confirm this". If you could help clear this up for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
They haven't gotten that specific. We know it's many more than 50 but they don't get into specifics. The amount of animals is "top secret" in a way. We will know more as time go by. Maybe Gamescom they will get more information for us.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Welcome to the forums!

Like Heather said, the amount of animals hasn’t been announced other than “many more than 50”. It is currently unknown if the smaller exhibit animals will be part of those 50+ animals.

I was just wondering if the terrarium animals are included in the count, since they are different from the other animals, as they have different needs, and function differently. Kind of like statues you can interact with.

I was just wondering if the terrarium animals are included in the count, since they are different from the other animals, as they have different needs, and function differently. Kind of like statues you can interact with.
So far, we don't have a concrete answer. For a while, it seemed like they didn't count, but Bo clarified that she actually meant she wasn't at liberty to say one way or another. Of course, now a lot of people are taking that to mean that they for sure DO count, which isn't what Bo said. Long story short, we don't know if they count or not.

Thanks. I mostly see on the reddit where people keep saying that they do count, but I'm going to assume that they probably don't until its confirmed otherwise.

I personally think "many more than 50" means they've, well, created more than 50 and are creating as many as they can with the deadline looming. That's why I don't think terrarium animals will "replace" other animals--I feel that terrarium animals are going to be basically extras, whatever they can come up with in time (since they're very easy to make).

Top Bottom