Queston regarding Power Play Bounty

How does this work? I'm currently aligned to Aisling Duval. Let's say I meet another player near the Guardian ruins which is alligned to the Alliance or Feds. Will I get only the Power Play Bounty if I destroy the ship? Or is this limited to certain Systems only?

Just trying to understand if everyone of another faction is basically fair game... thanks!

How does this work? I'm currently aligned to Aisling Duval. Let's say I meet another player near the Guardian ruins which is alligned to the Alliance or Feds. Will I get only the Power Play Bounty if I destroy the ship? Or is this limited to certain Systems only?

Just trying to understand if everyone of another faction is basically fair game... thanks!
assuming nothing is bugged, you should only accrue the PP bounty.

Let's say someone would like to increase the chance to have a reason to attack others. Would it be most effective in this case to select an independent faction?

Let's say someone would like to increase the chance to have a reason to attack others. Would it be most effective in this case to select an independent faction?
i have on occasion pledged to Hudson and then jumped to Cubeo to thin the Aisling herd.

Top Bottom