Horizons quick little question about external cameraview

In ED it was possible to use an external cameraview with a special key combination.
I can't get it working in ED Horizons.
Anyone know which key combination I have to use? Or does the extra cameraview not work anymore.

Some help would appreciated.
Thanks

Thanks I give it (again ) a try

Just to be sure, the default is Left Ctrl + Left Alt + Space. Double check your Control Options under Miscellaneous. It's "Classifed Camera Toggle". And no that's not my spelling error. It's actually that way. Funny thing is, it's spelled right in the pop-up description. And I'm the dyslexic one?:rolleyes:

LLAP
S1E

Thanks it works.
In my control options the default keys shows only left ctrl and left Alt. The other key isn't visible. Strange.
But that doesn't matter now. It is always nice to see the spaceship land from an external view. :)

Some patches ago it wasn't possible for me to watch my ship land from the outside.
It would go crazy on me. So you're telling me it is possible now?

*runs upstairs to fire up pc*

What I'd like to see is the ability to record the game data and have a "film viewer" where you can play it back from multiple angles and set up camera shots. I've seen some amazing videos with what we have now, but given an ability like this, we'd see some truly epic movies.

What I'd like to see is the ability to record the game data and have a "film viewer" where you can play it back from multiple angles and set up camera shots. I've seen some amazing videos with what we have now, but given an ability like this, we'd see some truly epic movies.

so much this +1

Top Bottom