General Gameplay Quick open gates

Your Feature Request / Idea
It would be nice if there was a way to quickly manually open gates without the camera zooming all the way in on them when you select them, perhaps with double-click, or SHIFT-click or something like that.

(also I second the suggestion someone else posted to clearly show the open/closed status of gates on the map overview)

This is useful when you have multiple enclosures connected to the same Hatchery and you want to control where the dinos go. It would be handy if you could just open-open-close-close several gates in a row without the camera flying all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if there was a way to quickly manually open gates without the camera zooming all the way in on the them when you select them

There's an option in the settings menu that allows this, for every building (except for the Hammond creation labs, the release cinematic starts anyways).

Can't remember right now were it is, but it exists

Oh neat. Missed that.

In that case I would amend my suggestion to making it so if you have that camera option unchecked, you can still zoom in to buildings by double-clicking. (though perhaps I should create a new thread for that)

Although... maybe it would still be good to have an option to quick open/close even when you have the option to focus camera on selected buildings enabled...

Top Bottom