Ram Tah - 28/28 First to Complete!

Finished all 28!

First to hand in!

Massive thank you to Crimshadow for helping! We both had to get the troublesome 4, 5, and 15 datascans with much relogging!

bZ3crUa.jpg

Awesome stuff. Congratulations.

One of these days, when I get back to civilisation, I must do those missions.

o7!

Nice! Loving the new info from the logs I've found. Can't wait to see it all consolidated in one place for easy access.

Guardians are best alien civilization. 10/10

Congratulations!

Could you clarify the "much relogging" please - is is bugged like the first mission, and the active obelisks change when someone relogs in open? Is the full set of scans only obtainable by abusing this bug? Thanks.

Well done sir!!! :)

is there a pot of gold at the end of it? like new weapons and stuff. (as hinted in CMDR Cornicles :the deal)

[video=youtube;E5XRWy7Cq9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5XRWy7Cq9U[/video]

Well done sir!!! :)

is there a pot of gold at the end of it? like new weapons and stuff. (as hinted in CMDR Cornicles :the deal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5XRWy7Cq9U

I was hoping for some unlocks of some kind, but unfortunatley, so far, I haven't seen anything :(

I've even visited systems other than Shinrata to see different tech brokers (that don't appear on the galaxy map until you've gone to that station), and still nothing :/

Congratulations!

Could you clarify the "much relogging" please - is is bugged like the first mission, and the active obelisks change when someone relogs in open? Is the full set of scans only obtainable by abusing this bug? Thanks.

Yup, a lot of the sites are bugged - you need to wing up with someone, go to the site - then re-log, re-wing, and some Obelisks appear for either both of you or just you, and won't show to others until the new Obelisks are the site are scanned.

Yup, a lot of the sites are bugged - you need to wing up with someone, go to the site - then re-log, re-wing, and some Obelisks appear for either both of you or just you, and won't show to others until the new Obelisks are the site are scanned.

Thanks for clarifying - hope the missing few scans will be found the intended way.

One more thing - it is necessary to have the Thargoid probe and sensor, or were you able to get all scans with the standard guardian items?

Thanks for clarifying - hope the missing few scans will be found the intended way.

One more thing - it is necessary to have the Thargoid probe and sensor, or were you able to get all scans with the standard guardian items?

You need:

1x Thargoid Sensor
1x Thargoid Link
1x Thargoid Probe
1x Cyclops Tissue Sample
1x Basilisk Tissue Sample
1x Medusa Tissue Sample

You'll be able to do the scans 1 through to 5 with all 6 of those :) the rest of the entries are guardian artefacts:

30Artefacts.png

1x Cyclops Tissue Sample
1x Basilisk Tissue Sample
1x Medusa Tissue Sample

!

As I believe they will not just give you one after asking nicely - what happens if I die in the attempt of getting these samples? Will all current mission progress be wiped?

Last edited:
Congrats Dreamstate! I’m only up to about half of them so far.

Sigh, again? Really Frontier?

Hang on... I need to be in a wing to 100% complete this?

SCREW THIS MISSION.

Be in a wing and exploit a bug. Go figure.

In fairness, it may still be doable alone, and we just need to find more structures. But it knocks the wind out of the sails for sure.

Nobody seems to be keeping much of a record of what entries are where for now... I've got something of a record, but once I get this basilisk tissue sample back I'll be updating it, also based on what Dreamstate's posted sans the wing/group modeflipping stuff, which is most definitely not intentional.

Last edited:
Be in a wing and exploit a bug. Go figure.

In fairness, it may still be doable alone, and we just need to find more structures. But it knocks the wind out of the sails for sure.

Nobody seems to be keeping much of a record of what entries are where for now... I've got something of a record, but once I get this basilisk tissue sample back I'll be updating it, also based on what Dreamstate's posted sans the wing/group modeflipping stuff, which is most definitely not intentional.

I think people are bored of the same old style of community missions.

When we found the original ruins it was exciting as people started to pass theories and wondered if there were a few more out there? Turns out there were hundreds more and this was just the starts of Frontier's 'keep them occupied looking for easter eggs' style missions. So we have had Two loads of ruins and the Thargoid bases running the same style of mission. Just feels kind of a cheap way to keep us occupied where we cannot progress any further until they release the next update.

It's a shame as I felt the Formadine story for me certainly had a huge amount of draw. This like the Thargoids just feels lacking in any mystery as we know we cannot go any further until Frontier push the story.

Love the game but I am hoping Frontier progress these quicker and with more than just a point and click.

Top Bottom