Rare Commodities List!

I've just learned that Terra Mater Blood Bores are again on the market.

It appears that the player faction Elite Division has been removed from Terra Mater. I'm guessing that this was done by FD with agreement from the player faction. Many thanks to Elite Division for agreeing to this. And to FD for fixing the mistake that put the PF in a system with both rare goods and permit locked.

So now there are three blocked rare goods:

• Wolf Fesh - blocked by the player faction EXO
  • Noti Masterchefs - blocked by the player faction Olympus Trading Corp
  • Gilya Signature Weapons - blocked by the player faction The Fireflies

I was able to get 8 units tonight. 8 jumps each way * 7 Trips for Hera Tani
Kamitra - Hammel Terminal - Kamitra Cigars - 6218cr - Max Allocation 6t

I've just learned that Terra Mater Blood Bores are again on the market.

It appears that the player faction Elite Division has been removed from Terra Mater. I'm guessing that this was done by FD with agreement from the player faction. Many thanks to Elite Division for agreeing to this. And to FD for fixing the mistake that put the PF in a system with both rare goods and permit locked.

So now there are three blocked rare goods:

• Wolf Fesh - blocked by the player faction EXO
  • Noti Masterchefs - blocked by the player faction Olympus Trading Corp
  • Gilya Signature Weapons - blocked by the player faction The Fireflies

Ohh check this, looks like you've got work to do :D https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/444642-Master-Chefs-(rare-commodety-)-moved-to-other-system

I don't believe a random post - which claims to be from FD, but clearly isn't. Someone also updated the wiki with Viracocha as the source of Master Chefs, which I have removed until it's been confirmed. edit - info was correct

However, I am happy to be wrong about this. An attempt to flip Viracocha is underway.

In other news. Gilya has been temporarily flipped to anarchy control. So Gilya Signature Weapons are again back on the market. This has been done with agreement from the Fireflies, so that the Distant Worlds expedition may include the rare good in their manifest.

Thanks to the Fireflies for this.

Note: this is only a temporary measure. So get your Signature Weapons while they are available. The mess that FD have created is still there, and it's still their problem to fix.

Last edited:
Well I was wrong.

Masterchefs are now available from Pataarchy Corporate station in Viracocha.

Thanks to polycough for leading the effort to liberate this rare good.

Some thanks also go to FD for fixing this mess. Though I'm not happy about the complete lack of any information to the community about this.

In other news. Gilya Signature Weapons will probably be unavailable tomorrow. I very much doubt they will ever be available again, not from Gilya anyway.

Also, I'd like to ask FD why they didn't fix the mess in Gilya when they fixed Noti and Terra Mater. All three are FD's fault and Gilya remains FD's problem to fix.

I saw Sothis was in boom so popped up there. Sothis Crystalline Gold boom cap is 30 (up from 20). I was hoping it would be higher to justify the trip, but still made 675,900 profit selling them.

I took my jumpaconda fitted out for passengers, swapped my scanners, fuel scoop and FSD booster for more cabins in Ceos, ran some Robigo/Hauser - Sothis/Sirius Atmospherics tourist missions netting about 15 - 20M per round trip, pretty damn good - then refitted the swapped items (I left the extra cabins at Robigo for future use), bought the Gold and headed home :D

Lots of nice material rewards on offer on those passenger missions too if you don't need the cash

For some bizarre reason, this week's CG is making all rare narcotics legal. I guess it's because they found that one of the CG goods, Motrona Experiance Jelly, is currently blocked.

So, I thought I'd have a look at the one and only rare good that I haven't yet traded. And yes, it's for sale:

vqmgrn.jpg

:)

For some bizarre reason, this week's CG is making all rare narcotics legal. I guess it's because they found that one of the CG goods, Motrona Experiance Jelly, is currently blocked.

So, I thought I'd have a look at the one and only rare good that I haven't yet traded. And yes, it's for sale:

I didn't think Experience Jelly was on the market.

Handwavium at work.

They couldn't have done that when we were collecting Rares for the DW2 haulers?

*Shakes head at FD*

Thanks for the tip. I got the jellies.

Have the supply levels of rares been tweaked since 3.3? I was unlocking engineers for an alt and managed to get all I needed in a single pass from Xihe & Kamitra - the supply of Kamitra Cigars was 135, somewhat higher than the FPs 6t (it is in boom).

Last edited:
I saw reports (from DW2) that Kamitra allocation for Kamitra Cigars was 68 recently, reportedly in expansion state. So it looks like the new BGS & states are making allocations even better than Boom possible. Investment is the new 'Boom++' state, so maybe that will give even higher allocations?

I've only had limited time for ED over Xmas/NY, so not investigated this myself yet. Anyone seen allocations > current recorded boom amounts? If you've seen this please post details here and what state(s) was the system in if possible?

EDIT - Ninj'd ^ - 135!

EDIT 2 - Looks like Kamitra is in INVESTMENT & CIVIL LIBERTY - this is (I believe) the new combined best possible combination of economic & conflict states

Last edited:
I was at Katzenstein Dock in 36 Ophiuchi and the allocation for Ophiuch Exino Artefacts was at 56. Not sure how desirable they are if you have to travel for 72 minutes though.

Top Bottom