Rare Commodities List!

Great rares list. Would it be poss to sort, say by name?
(Edit: I guess I could download the csv and do it myself :p )

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: Zoy
Hi All
Just a quick note to say that zoy.updog.co no longer works - the guy running the hosting decided to shut it all down, and didn't notify me that was going to happen.
I have moved my site to a different host - all should be the same, let me know here if anything doesn't work for you.
The new site is http://zoy.rf.gd/rares/

My Asus router is blocking Your url/site is is flagged as spammer. :O

Cmdr Seimen

My Asus router is blocking Your url/site is is flagged as spammer. :O

Cmdr Seimen
That is unfortunate. Anti-virus and other site filters can be over-zealous when blocking things. My site is on a free hosting service with a subdomain 'zoy' and domain 'rf.gd' (provided by the hosting service) - lot's of other users of this free hosting will also use the domain 'rf.gd' with different subdomains. If one of them puts some bad content up, any blocker that only considers the domain, not subdomain.domain will potentially block every site on that free hosting provider.
Maybe you can add exceptions?

If you have been using my new site, http://zoy.rf.gd/, I noticed the default caching policy is very heavy. it will have told your browser to keep files for 30 days - I have set the headers to not cache any more (essential as I deploy new data to the site at least once a day), but this change will not be picked up by YOUR BROWSER for 30 days. To get latest data from now on, clear your browser cache - last 30 days should suffice. Things should behave after that. I hope!
[EDIT] - or wait 30 days from your initial visit!

Last edited:
Ngurii (Cheranovsky City) is giving out 600t of Soontil Relics today. Normally 400 in Boom, but 600 today. States are Boom, Civil Liberty, Public Holiday, so maybe Public Holiday further boosts allocation?
Get there quick before the tick! Not sure how long it will last
EDIT - it didn't last long, at the tick it dropped back to 80 - the old boom allocation - even though the states are still Boom, Civil Liberty, Public Holiday. Seems FDev have been tinkering?

Last edited:
I didn't know Duradrives is a rare good (and it's missing in the OP):
Anima (Federation) - Cowper Dock (1097ls) - Consumer Items/Duradrives - 16250cr - current allocation 18t

Last edited:
Really? I'm based out at Wuthielo ku these days and Froth is often illegal.

I also have a Fleet carrier.

The two together are of interest.

Really? I'm based out at Wuthielo ku these days and Froth is often illegal.

I also have a Fleet carrier.

The two together are of interest.
yes, similar here. i stocked up on supply mission commodities via rare boom systems, as pre update all rares have been legal everywhere, and it's a good inf boost via the profit sigma of trade in systems where you have no profitable trade otherwise.

so, i was very surprised about illegality coming back.

not sure about production, though - didn't look at it to compare zoys list of commodities, that should be blocked, to what is ingame.

I hope this disdnt mean some are now unavailable again. That really shouldn't be rolled back.
Gilya sig weapons might be lost again.

I hope this disdnt mean some are now unavailable again. That really shouldn't be rolled back.
Gilya sig weapons might be lost again.
don't gil the messenger... i quickly jumped over in my DBE, and they are not on the market anymore. no blocking state conditions in system, even if the fireflies are fighting wars elsewhere. maybe somebody wants to check somewhere else.

don't gil the messenger... i quickly jumped over in my DBE, and they are not on the market anymore. no blocking state conditions in system, even if the fireflies are fighting wars elsewhere. maybe somebody wants to check somewhere else.

facepalms fdev

They deliberately changed this so Rares would come back on the market and now they've broken it again.

Master chefs were another blocked one but they actually got moved. GSW hadn't been moved despite repeated requests.

When we loaded up all the Rares for DW2 we had to depose the fireflies temporarily to get them. Fireflies were really open to the idea and let us do it for a few days before we put them back.

Then the problem went away and the whole set was on the market.

FDEB! Y U DO DIS??!!

Top Bottom