COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Some ships will have to use thermal spread for sure, 20% increased heat is a lot, too much for ships that already hit ~80% heat when charging near a star or within planetary gravity.

Not had any issues on the ships i fitted the FSD++
But my jumpers usually run heat efficient PP - either armored or low emissions (0.13-0.35 efficiency). At worse i use overcharge 1 with thermal spread (0.38 efficiency).

Not had any issues on the ships i fitted the FSD++
But my jumpers usually run heat efficient PP - either armored or low emissions (0.13-0.35 efficiency). At worse i use overcharge 1 with thermal spread (0.38 efficiency).
I can just imagine the heat produced if you're running G5 Dirty drives, Guardian power plant and charging your FSD++ near the surface of a planet.

What is their benefit if I may ask? Have not bothered to unlock it yet, saw no reason so far...

Bigger integrity.
Guardian PP has like 6% less power than an G5 Overcharged PP, is like 18% heavier, same 0.5 efficiency and like 33% more integrity
I used Guardian PP and Guardian PD on a couple of my AXI noob-ships - just to save materials.

What is their benefit if I may ask? Have not bothered to unlock it yet, saw no reason so far...
Less weight/sturdier/equal to a G4 overcharged in power output no need for engineering so less wasting time and sparing Eng Mats,as I said all my ships for every role use the Guardian PP, many people talk them to dirt and probably never even bothered to unlock it (10 minutes) and try ;) The only useless Guardian Module to me is the PD.

The only useless Guardian Module to me is the PD.
And yet that one is almost as good as a charge enhanced regular one and boosts power output by 4%.
I only use the Guardian power plant on temporary builds that I don't want to engineer. On my more permanent builds I either run armored (even more integrity and a lot less heat) or overcharged with thermal spread for their better heat handling.

And yet that one is almost as good as a charge enhanced regular one and boosts power output by 4%.
I only use the Guardian power plant on temporary builds that I don't want to engineer. On my more permanent builds I either run armored (even more integrity and a lot less heat) or overcharged with thermal spread for their better heat handling.
It's only Weapon Focused, look at the System and Engine capacity ;) It boosts PP output "only" if you use it with a Guardian PP, I don't have overhating problems with my Guardian PPs even in Combat ships.

I guess this is why some CGs are so popular, especially for new players, but it's weird from an economic perspective, that there's someone throwing this money at us. My ummersion may never recover.
Weird? Community goals are promoted by The Club to keep pilots distracted. Of course they are throwing money at us, that's the point. It doesn't break immersion, in the game universe someone is actually paying lots of money to pilots to do CGs, it's not just gameplay.

Haha, now I paid off the accidentally super-puper FSD I've been given previously.
I've got this one in first CG, that originally promised the new FSD to the top-25%, but then eventually changed the rules. What a cry it was!
And this time I made myself in top 10% to be honest before myself and others.
FDevs are listening, and learning. I'm completely satisfied.

Less weight/sturdier/equal to a G4 overcharged in power output no need for engineering so less wasting time and sparing Eng Mats,as I said all my ships for every role use the Guardian PP, many people talk them to dirt and probably never even bothered to unlock it (10 minutes) and try ;) The only useless Guardian Module to me is the PD.
Ill have to try one out

A Guardian PP is heavier than a normal one, not lighter.

Huh? A guardian PD boosts power output of ANY PP it's attached to by 4%, Guardian or not. This is why I've used them in some builds.

https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Guardian_Hybrid_Power_Distributor

indeed

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom