COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
How much faster is the fast boot? Have to decide if its worth travelling 23k ly just to have a shot at this.

Fast boot only affects how quickly FSD comes online if it's been disabled/ powered down.

It doesn't have any effect on how fast the jump itself spools up.

It's good but now that its going to become available from tech brokers I wouldn't rush back myself.

Adds around 5ly jump range to Asp/ Phantom explorer builds at cost of slightly higher heat.

Fast boot only affects how quickly FSD comes online if it's been disabled/ powered down.

It doesn't have any effect on how fast the jump itself spools up.

It's good but now that its going to become available from tech brokers I wouldn't rush back myself.

Adds around 5ly jump range to Asp/ Phantom explorer builds at cost of slightly higher heat.

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up. Then it's really not interesting since my two main explorers already have maxed out fsd:s. Would be interesting however if FD added fast boot, as in quicker travel, in the future.

How much faster is the fast boot? Have to decide if its worth travelling 23k ly just to have a shot at this.
Don’t bother, just unlock it when you’re next in Colonia or the Bubble at a tech broker. Its main draw is not the fast boot itself, but the extra range you get by stacking the bonuses from Increased Range and Fast Boot modifications.

In EDSY.org, it's possible to simulate the effect this FSD module has on your build's jump range by directly changing the optimized mass value in the engineering tab until you get +74%.
nOW0hkC.jpg

If the initiative is successful, Sirius Corporation will make the fully engineered long range fast boot size 5 Frame Shift Drive available for purchase at all human technology brokers.

Each tier reached will further reduce the resources required for acquiring the module in the first two weeks of availability, starting on the 26th of February 3307.

Does this mean the drive will be available to purchase, albeit at full price, even to those who didn't take part in the CG?

No. It means all players will be able to 'buy' it at discount for 2 weeks then at full price. Participation or not in the CG irrelevant.

And as psychic for the rest I say:

You have to sign up before you sell the goods.

and

At any BBs board at the top of the usual faction missions.

I wonder if those are capped to 4 like the double-engineered seekers
My Steam and XB account already have each 2 of them, but could be nice to have them on my Epic Alt too

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom