COMPLETED CG Rare Goods Required for Galactic Summit

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Same size yes (and by a little) but since its output is way higher you should compare the weight with those 1 size bigger...try and see. ;)

Yea, and the efficiency is even way bigger...

So better compare apples with apples
That is same size Guardian PP with Overcharged PP

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Please, can we have confirmation on how many FSDs can we purchase at Tech Borker? Is there a limit per account?
What I have been told is it is only limited by available materials and storage space (if you are not fitting them directly to a ship I guess - not entirely sure how the "purchase an FSD from a tech broker" thing will work).

I would definitely go to a broker not a borker though - the latter would do very different stuff to your FSD ... ;)

Same as the missile rack, though I personally haven't bought any of those. I think it goes into module storage. I'm very certain that I grinded materials for one drive too many. I won't even try to put one on my T7. I already run that one with thermal spread without the additional 20% heat from fast boot.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
That's your idea of it, and unfortunately is wrong.
In this case I'm afraid you are incorrect. The FSD being available "the 26th of February 3307" means it will be available some time between the CG completing and the end of Friday, with Friday being the latest date.

The CG reward sits in the storage area of the station which hosts the CG.
As for buying the module from the tech brokers its easy: find tech broker (Human) and scroll through the available modules you have unlocked. If you have the required mats you can purchase it.

In this case I'm afraid you are incorrect. The FSD being available "the 26th of February 3307" means it will be available some time between the CG completing and the end of Friday, with Friday being the latest date.
Yeah? You have a proof about that?

Yea, and the efficiency is even way bigger...

So better compare apples with apples
That is same size Guardian PP with Overcharged PP

As you can see weight difference impact nearly zero on jump range/speed/boost while you spare a lot of Engineering mats, similar efficiency and a much sturdier PP ;)
4A G4 Overcharged and 4A Guardian PP

screen1.jpg

screen 2.png

As you can see weight difference impact nearly zero on jump range/speed/boost while you spare a lot of Engineering mats, similar efficiency and a much sturdier PP ;)
4A G4 Overcharged and 4A Guardian PP

View attachment 209727

View attachment 209728

😂

You said it is lighter, it isn't
And if you put Stripped Down on it it's even lighter (4.5t vs 5.9) or if you put double braced the Integrity difference becomes almost negligible

I dont have anything against Guardian PP.
I do have a Conda and a Crusader using Guardian PP and PD for the same reason - to save materials
But lets not give more credit to Guardian PP that it actually deserves

So does anyone know wny this CG completed so very, very fast? Was it due to Fleet Carriers and bulk transport again?

I wasn't able to get on until Saturday at 14:00 EST and was only able to complete half of the first loop in my Python before I had to log out. At that point, the CG was about 1/4 the way through to the 5th tier cut off. When I was able to login next at 8:30 EST on Sunday, it was almost complete. I only completed the first loop and got half way through the second when it completed and cut me off. So I'm only in the top 100% and get nothing.

Honestly, I'm that upset about missing out on the permit and another free drive. I'm irritated because this was a very fun little loop to do. And once again, the CG is over before I can even get started. Bleh.

I would imagine it was a combination of the rewards involved and the ease of the Lave runs which were fairly profitable for a trade CG. I think the FC's were mainly involved in the top rewards, not the bottom to mid-range.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom